ProPoints Eeek 2!

Well think I'll have a kfc chicken fillet burger meal, with pepsi max and reg gravy only 21pp really don't think that's bad at all!

7th jan

Breakfast - none

Lunch -
Cherry mullerlight 2pp
Kinder bar 3pp
TOTAL - 5pp

Dinner -
Big tasty, medium fries, still fanta this came to 36pp but I'm counting as 30pp as I hardly drank any of the drink and DH ate about 1/4 of my burger
sf jelly w tiny squirt cream 1pp
TOTAL - 31pp

Got 12pp left for later which will probably go on some toast and a yoghurt or something, I ate the McDonalds before pointing it and was sooo shocked to see how many pp it was but I knew it would be loads, I love big tastys though, oh well it's my once a week treat takeaway and I havnt even gone into weeklies today so not bad at all!

Had choc cake with abit of elmlea 7pp
Malteaster bunny 4pp

Got 1pp left but really craving a ham and cheese sandwich so will prob have one shortly but iv not gone in my weeklys yet so it's okay!

Last edited:
So just been really naughty, got too hungry and had TWO!! Cheese ham and tomato sandwiches, 20pp and a coconut muller light 2pp so new totals are

D - 48/48 W - 21/49 TOTAL - 69/48

Well its my own fault for having that mcdonalds and I've had a big chunk of weeklys early on but hey it's the weekend and that's why I like starting weeklys on a Friday, going to try stay in dailys tomorrow, off to my mums for a chicken dinner but we've been shopping tonight so got lots of fruit in etc so can have a low points breakfast and lunch if I concentrate!

8th jan

Breakfast -
Readybrek with ss milk 5pp
TOTAL 5pp

Lunch -
Chicken, mash, roast potato, Yorkshire pudding, greenbeans, carrots, gravy 18pp
Toffee pavlova (tiny bit) 4pp
TOTAL - 22pp

Snack -
Malteaster bunny 4pp

Dinner -
Micro chip butty w Mayo 13pp
Cherry mullerlight w banana and pineapple 2pp
Freddo 3pp
TOTAL - 18pp

D - 48/48 W - 1/28 TOTAL 49/48

Really happy with today, I wanted to stick to dailys but iv only gone 1pp over so I can deal with that :)

Been good today so far just trying to decide what to do for dinner DH not home til 7 so I'm trying hard not to keep snacking!

Monday 9th jan

Breakfast -
Jammy wagonwheel 3pp
(felt sick)
TOTAL - 3pp

Lunch -
3/4 cheese and tomato sandwich 9pp
Pineapple 0pp
Grapes 0pp
TOTAL - 9pp

Dinner -
Sausages, mashed potato, Yorkshire pudding, carrots, greenbeans, gravy 15pp
Maple iced krispy Kreme 8pp (DH brought it home for me!)
Kinder mini eggs 6pp
TOTAL - 29pp

D - 41/48 W - 0/27 TOTAL - 41/48

Don't know what I'll use the rest on probably a yoghurt and maybe cereal later x will update before bed x

Got to my weigh in finally put on 4 pound over Xmas :-( but back on track now . Well done u !! doing great:) my sister is doing ok too am trying to get her set up with the minimims :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going to start pp again tomorrow need to WI in morning been off track but need to get back on keep looking at summer clothes to remind me not to put too much weight on!

Right started pp again today but only decided to do point it again just now,

So far 53/48 pp weeklys = 5/49

Not had tea yet but gunna find something low pp and try to stay on track this week!

Just had

Dairylea dunker 3pp and coconut mullerlight 2pp

Not much choice need to go shopping tomorrow total for today

58/48 pp

Back