Eeek! Joining WW tonight :D

Good luck hun x x

Some people have struggled with it, but others love it. You just need to put the old plan completely out of your head, don't try comparing the two. I personally love Pro Points, they give me just as good results as discover (better in fact) but I also feel fuller and like I'm eating much more healthily.
good luck with your meeting and just remember, everybody there had to go through their first meeting too! :)

Thx CrookedSmile. I'm actually really looking forward to making some positive changes in my life now - I've been fat for long enough now and something has to give!

I wish I could be mega keen and join the gym but I can't afford it this month!

Curvy_lass said:
Oh my word..........

16 stones 4lb!!! I can't believe it - what a fatty!! I'm in total shock :eek:

I think there's a few of us around that weight so at least you're not alone!

At least that's the last time you'll see that weight!
Xx

Well done for joining.
I joined last Wednesday, bought the calculator that night cause I just couldn't get my head around the disc thingy.:ashamed0005:
So far I've not been hungry at all & I'm struggling to eat all my points, in fact I only managed it one day & that was due to some Ben & Jerry's frozen yogurt that was lurking in the freezer!
The best thing is that fruit & most veggies are 0 points. And boy am I making the most of that.

I did ww years ago so had forgotten what food was what points, so pro points is much easier as I am not hungry at all, actually after dinner at 7pm this evening I was full, still feel full now...

We all had to be at our first meeting at some point,

The disk thing is quite tricky to use actually!

Yes I think so too, am going to buy calculator when I go to wi on Thurs ran out of them last week

I think they should give the electronic calculator away with the starter pack u get when u join. I couldnt have managed without it.

Back