EEK! OK..introductions and goal :)

simples

Hiya all.

I posted last night that I had just ordered my first bumper pack of Exante. I have done CD before so I pretty much know what to expect.
I currently weigh about 20 stone 7 and desperately want to weigh (initially anyway) around 14 stone 7. I figured I would re-evaluate after achieving that goal as I can't remember how it feels to be light or slim!!

I want to be healthier....live longer and like how I look....these are my goals/aims.

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

My life is hectic...I have 2 young kids (baby and toddler) and am not fit to be able to run and play as much as I and they would like.

I work full tiime and know this is going to be hard...but if(when) I stick to this....it will work and won't take forever.

Is it realistic to want to lose 10lbs in week 1 with my starting weight??

Hi and welcome

Good luck with Exante. It is possible to lose 10lbs in the first week but it depends on many things - how carb heavy your diet was/totm etc so don't get too fixated on a certain number

Enjoy

xxx

Hi simples!
Well done on deciding to do this!
I've got a 4 year old and baby who turned 1 last week (and has just started walking) along with working 25 odd hours a week so I know how you feel and how much energy you need when you are spending time with the kiddies (where do they get it from???)

10 pound is definitely achievable but I wouldn't get too hung up on it...even if you don't it will all even out....by Christmas you'll be around 3.5 stone down and over half way to your goal!!!

10lbs is definitely possible but as Lisa said dont panic if you dont. You might be better hoping for a smaller loss then you feel a great sense of achievement and anything more is a bonus :)

hi simples

good luck on you journey

xx

Hi simples.
I'm just starting on my second week.
In my first week I lost 6lbs whereas some people lose quite a bit more, so i guess it depends on your body/metabolism etc... But to be honest I can't complain at losing 6lbs in a week.... There are few diets that can boast that kinda speed of weight loss!!!!
Wishing you all the best

Back