eerily normal

suziemo

hi all, newbie here - I'm on day 3 of 100%. I had a horrible day yesterday, but today is eerily normal - aside from not being able to get out of loo, that is!

Just one thing, though, I'm looking for a suitable savoury hot drink? I have some lovely herbal teas, but is there anything anyone can recommend that's just a bit more savoury?

Bouillon is really good, stay in Ketosis with it. my CDC recommends max of 3 drinks a day. just use a small teaspoon with boiling water. I think it kind of tastes like pot noodle juice! lol its sort of chickeny. Make sure you get the low salt one!

fab! Sounds like the very thing - I'll get some tomorrow. Just had my chocolate ready mixed - the tetra? Really nice.
Oh, and more herbal tea, whilst watching 'Bridezillas'!

Thanks again

I have a very similar struggle, really dont have a sweet tooth and hate all the soups! What I do to bulk out my options is order from w8 online which is a diet with the same principles as CD but they have more savoury options. I just ate their spag bol and I would say its almost nice! lovely to eat warm, filling food!

Back