Eeyore CC Diary - Using Ki Fit

xEeyore

Hello Everyone!

My life isn't great at the moment, I have no money, I've have to repeat my last year of uni and my weight and fitness are out of control!

In the next 100 days I would like to get everything back on track in time for the new academic term.

Hopefully this diary will keep me on track :)

welcome hun , what are our plans, how many cals are you planning to live on eac day, will you be posting your daily menu?

goodluck x

Thanks for the welcome! I want to stay between 1250 and 1500 a day for the most part and to definatly avoid any days where my calorie intake is higher than expediture. I will be posting daily screenshots of my ki fit account to cover calorie expediture and intake.

Well done on your weight loss! How are you finding calorie counting?

Day 1 - 1st July 2010

So today is my first day back living with my parents - which isn't quite as bad as I imagined but it does feel like I am right back where I started four years ago!

My calorie intake wasn't great today but I was limited in what I could eat as my parents had hardly any food and they are not exactly healthy eaters themselves so will have to get my own food in soon. On the plus I have a calorie deficiet of 500 so better than nothing and much better than a positive.

I also saw myself in a full lenght mirror for the first time in 6 months today and I have been in serious denial over how big I really am!

Day1burnt.png

Day1food1.png

Day1food2.png

Tomorrow I will stay below 500 and get some exercise even if its just a 30 min walk!

Last edited:
Day 2 - 2nd July 2010

Day 2 wasn't great had quite a high cal intake, but at least its not over my calories burnt so a small deficit at least! The day flew by so fast I had not time to exercise and I am really struggling with the amount of junk and lack of healthy food at home :(

Day2burnt.png

Day2Food.png

Any suggestions about best layout for my pics are welcome - just experimenting with different options right now

Last edited:
Day 3 - 3rd July 2010

Today was full of bad choices, I woke up late to a cooked breakfast from my mum then ended up spending the evening with friends so eating in Weatherspoons and too many snacks! We did go for a little walk by the river so at least that uped my burn for the day.

On the positive I went to tescos and stocked up on healthy foods so I can eat better.

It was quite strange as I saw too old friends one who used to be bigger than me and is now smaller and one you used to be smaller who is now bigger.

I want to get the Wii going tomorrow to try and get some more exercise in.

Day3burnt.png

Day3Food1.png

Day3Food2.png

Last edited:
Good on ya for taking control again :D
I also recently moved back to my parents after 6 years living away, it does feel like you've taken a step back, but good to have the option!!! :) And although we do have our moments bickering, it's all ok in the main.

Keep it up, well done on stocking up on healthy food! Have a good sunday!!

Hello xEeyore,
I'm on day 2 of calorie counting and so far feeling good about it. just been catching up on everyone's diary's.

Good luck and keep us posted.
x x

Good on ya for taking control again :D
I also recently moved back to my parents after 6 years living away, it does feel like you've taken a step back, but good to have the option!!! :) And although we do have our moments bickering, it's all ok in the main.

Keep it up, well done on stocking up on healthy food! Have a good sunday!!

I'm not finding it that bad being at home - I did need to seperate myself from my old way of living as it really wasn't healthy.

Hi, Welcome to CC'ing and Good Luck. I also moved back in with my parents after uni as getting a flat was way to expensive for me and had quite a few debts :(...I also felt like I was back at the beginning too but it's really not that bad and I get to save load's of money heheh :D...my parents are really good compared to some of my friends parents who try to treat them like there still in secondary school lol

Thanks for the welcome, my parents arn't too bad but its a bit odd followinf someone elses rules after living by your own for so long, the saving money part is great tho :D

Day 4 - 4th July 2010

I've been really hungry today and just wanted to eat all the time - good thing I got some healthy food in yesterday!

Over the past four days I havn't been as good as I would have liked but if my total deficit works out correctly I have already lost half a lb. Only another 145 half pounds to go then!

I did get my wii set up today so will do a weigh in first thing tomorrow, will be interesting to see what my weight is according to the wii as I havn't used it to weight myself for over a year. Will also do some form of exercise tomorrow.

Day4burnt.png

Day4Food1.png

Day4Food2.png

Day 5 - 5th July 2010

I weighed myself using the wii today and I came up as 15st 4lb which is 4lb heavier than last time I weighed myself - however that was using different scales and I did end up weighing myself after eating.

I did go for a run today (first time in 6 years) which wasn't too bad but I was dissapointed with by calorie burn as the total for the day only came to 2500 :confused:

Ah well at least I had a 1000 cal deficiet today so if I can keep it up I will lose 2lb this week :)

Day5burnt.png

Day5food1.png

Day5food2.png

Day 6 - 6th July 2010

This has been my best day so far - kept the cals pretty low and went out for a 30min jog. I also started stair walking - so I walked up and down the stairs 8 times in a row three times a day each time only took me less that 3 mins but completely knackered me so hopefully it will do some good!

Day6burnt.png

Day6Food1.png

Day6Food2.png

try to only weigh yourself at the right time. I am addicted to doing it daily but only do it first thing in the morning after I've been to the bathroom, before breakfast. I started at 230 like you and I'm down to 215 too so we're in the same position! Can't wait to lose another 15!

try to only weigh yourself at the right time. I am addicted to doing it daily but only do it first thing in the morning after I've been to the bathroom, before breakfast. I started at 230 like you and I'm down to 215 too so we're in the same position! Can't wait to lose another 15!

I'm usually pretty good with the weighing - its just I don't have my scales with me just my wii fit and I ended up setting it up late but didn't want to put off weighing myself for another day.

I can't weight to lose another 15lbs either :)

Day 7 - 7th July 2010

Today wasn't great :sigh: - I had very little sleep so I gave into my sugar cravings alot today. Also went for a walk not a run as today my knees were a bit soar so I didn't want to overdo it and risk injury.

But on a positive note its day 7 and I've managed to keep up a deficit for 7 days :D

Day7Burnt.png

Day7Food1.png

Day7Food2.png

Day 8 - 8th July 2010

Really pleased with today - kept calories low and got a good jog in which burnt 100 cals more that last time :D:D

Day8Burnt.png

Day8Food1.png

Day8Food2.png

Day 9 - 9th July 2010

Had a rubbish day with quite alot of overeating - mostly emotional eating as I had an argument with my mum!

Day 10 - 10th July 2010

Saturday was a bit better - ended up going shopping so did quite alot of walking! Calories were around 1500 but I skipped breakfast and lunch and ended up eating junk

First Week Weight Loss

I lost 3lbs this week! :)

Not bad seeing as I had too bad days

Back