EFA's & when to quit?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Guenevere, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm hoping you guys can help me with 2 problems I'm having.

The first is I have my exams in 2 weeks, and I haven't been able to study for the last month since I came on Lipotrim. I have tried a lot of different things, I just get worn out in 20 mins, whereas I used to go for 3 hrs or so. I have decided that I won't come off LT because I did really well in my other sets of exams, so if this one doesn't go brilliantly I will still pass. Usually I eat fatty fish n veg coming up to exams, for the EFA's and I reckon I'm deficient. Does anyone know how much EFA's lipotrim has, and if I can take any supplements that won't interfere with ketosis??

Second problem, I have a plan to come off LT in 8 weeks, because I don't think I could last much longer. I'll have lost (hopefully) 5 of the 9 stone I want to lose. I will be 13 stone. Then I plan to stay off it for 6 weeks & go back on for 6 weeks more, to shift another couple of stone. Then exercise the rest off.
    The problem is, I've noticed a trend, people who have done LT, and do it again,seem to have a problem with getting over the first week, and cheat/quit a lot. More than the first timers like myself.
    I don't know if I can face more than another 8 weeks, but should I try soldier on??

Any help would be much appreciated.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Oh God, not sure about this, all I can say is that yes 2nd timers do say its a ot harder to gert back into it. Not sure about the supplements
  4. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

Also not sure about your first ? but must say that I find it more difficult to concentrate than I did.

I would keep going though - do you really want to have to go thru this again. I would at least review it when you have done the 8 weeks and you may be spurred on by the amount you have lost - good luck
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.