Egg & Gammon loaf

mia_angel

Silver Member
Just made the Egg & Gammon loaf from this months mag.

I used Bacon and added some low low grated cheese.

Attachments

• DSCF0018.jpg
    DSCF0018.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 1,097
egg and gammon loaf

Hi There

Have you eaten it yet you must tell us how it turned out
i was looking at that this morning might
make it for my son

marela

ooh wow looks yum!! xxx

Looks yummy

I made this last night - subsituted the gammon for bacon also and added some onion. Was soo tasty - had it for Brekkie today and have loads left for tomorrow too.

Definately.
I cut 3 slices off this morning and brought to work in a tupperware pot! I had it cold - and it was good.

looks great

I just made one! It's lovely! I used bacon too, added a little onion (chopped up and cooked in fry light) and I used diced tomato instead of red pepper as I couldn't get hold of one today (but was desperate to make it ;) )! There are lots of slices so would be good for a picnic / lunches.

Made this yesterday to take to a taster morning this morning. Also used a similar mixture to make mini-quiches which also worked well.

Denise

I have made this twice in a week cause its so good, i use gammon, red onion, red pepper and black pepper to season.I used 8 eggs as i had a big loaf tin to fill!! Its so good my skinny wife begged me to make some for her to take to work lol

I saw this in my mother's issue of the SW mag, looks fantastic. Like a cross between and omlette and a quiche with no crust I imagine?

Added red onion and mushrooms to this , might try it with leeks , quite like brocolli quiche , so will try this

Back