Egg & Gammon loaf

Hi I can't find the mag with this recipe in and cannot remember how long to cook it for. could someone kindly let me know please?

See how it's you ;) (Plus it's 4 am and baby kicking my bladder)

Preheat oven to 200c/gas 6
Cube14oz/397g of cooked lean gammon (all visible fat removed)
and mix with 3 deseeded and cubed red peppers, handful of chopped fresh parsley and 6 beaten eggs.

season, place in a loaf tin sprayed with Frylight, and bake in centre oven for 50 minute or until set. Serve hot or cold with salad.

From Slimming World magazine issue 89 May/June 2011

could you put the mixture in pattie tins,(like the ones you make fairy cakes in).and just cut down on the cooking time it would I presume be like mini quiches,do you think this would work.x

and mix with 3 deseeded and cubed red peppers, handful of chopped fresh parsley and 6 beaten eggs.

season, place in a loaf tin sprayed with Frylight, and bake in centre oven for 50 minute or until set. Serve hot or cold with salad.

Thanks for this , I was going to say it's in the recipe section but no ones stating the ingredients. No good if you don't have the magazine lol. Thanks hun

Thanks Lexie_dog and eek 27 days to go.....not long now and you'll be able to kick back....lol!

Here you go was posted earlier in the thread

Back