Eggs and Bananas

I tend to stick to 1 banana a day but i don't tend to limit eggs. I don't sit and snack on them all day everyday mind you (could you imagine the trouser trumpets?!) I tend to have them as a/or part of a main meal. I heart eggs!!

I have a maximum of 2 bananas a day, if I was wanting more than two I would ask myself WHY I wanted more than two bananas in a day.

Eggs I don't limit, but I don't eat them a lot anyway. If I have boiled eggs for breakfast, I have two and find them filling.

I usually have about 34 bananas in a week but eggs, we as a family of 4 get through about 30!! But that does include using them for baking too

ooops 3/4 bananas not 34 lol

I have banana for breakfat every morning, and occasionaly have one as an afternoon snack, so sometimes two a day. They are soo filling i dont think it would be possible to eat more than that! I dont limit eggs either. Week 1 and 2 i had at least 2 eggs a day! Last week i had none and had my smallest loss. Not saying it was downt to the eggs lol, i just dont think eating them affects it xx

Am on my second week and only list 1pm on my first week I gave my consultant my food diary and was having a banana once sometimes twice a week and she told me to stop eating them to see if it helps with weight loss. I love bananas to and have loads in house :(

That is absolute nonsense - there is nothing wrong with eating a couple of bananas a week so carry on. Your consultant is being ridiculous! There may be many reasons why you 'only' lost 1lb but trust me it's not because of a couple of bananas!

PatchworkPuss said:
That is absolute nonsense - there is nothing wrong with eating a couple of bananas a week so carry on. Your consultant is being ridiculous! There may be many reasons why you 'only' lost 1lb but trust me it's not because of a couple of bananas!

Correct! You consultant is talking rubbish.

I don't limit I just stop because I just cant face any more :D
I usualy snack on bananas when peckish and only really eat eggs with eather my breakfast or dinner :)
Emily xx

I have a very tempremental keyboard that like to spell and make its own workds up too lol

Im gutted, all this talk of eggs made me fancy boiled eggs for breakfast, so i put 3 on...i was hungry lol....and when i went to eat them the whites were still runny :( i hadnt left them in long enough! so i had to go make scrambled egg instead lol

I had a banana sliced over my weetabix this morning hehe :)

I have at least one egg every day, and only eat nanas if feeling tired and in need of energy boost

its true that every dieter is different. If i eat alot of eggs, say 10 over the week, my losses arent as good on weeks that I dont eat any. But thats juts me. Bananas- hot an dmiss, maybe 1 a week...

Back