Eggs and cheese

coconut

Hey does anyone know if these are allowed on refeed?
I love both in a sandwhich/salad or just having an egg as a snack. Cant see any mention but there seems to be a bit of variety on days 4-7.

Thanks guys.

im probably wrong but the white of an egg is ok, cheese I dunno but wouldnt of thought so but someone will be along to sort you out

Yeah you can have eggs from days 4 onwards I think. The egg white has no fat in it at all so if you are having egg try and limit the egg yolk and have more of the egg white, eg an omlette with 2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk maybe. Dont know about the cheese...Im not a fan.

Def avoid eggs at first guys! The yolk is full of bloody fat! I try to avoid eggs even now! I would also avoid cheese on refeed..again lots of fat. Ive stopped eating cheese xxx

What about LF cottage cheese? I love that stuff, or extra light philadelphia.

I think low-fat cottage cheese would be fine, I ate it on refeed with rice cakes and piccalilli! Mmmm

LOL..you are all so good doing it by the book. I just switched over to Atkins...ate truckloads of eggs and cheese,stayed in ketosis and lost a few more lbs..then I just added carbs slowly and reduced the fat.

Worked for me.

Did switching to atkins really keep u in ketosses. I thought u had to avoid as much fat intake as possible. God , that would be great..... are u 100% sure

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb
Week 8 -4 12st 7lbs
Week 9 -3 12st 4lbs (refeed)

I think low-fat cottage cheese would be fine, I ate it on refeed with rice cakes and piccalilli! Mmmm

Its great with lean ham on crispbreads (not had it on refeed yet) especially if you get one with chives in. Also plain is good with fruit like strawberries. Think I may have to buy some tomorrow i'm getting fed up of fat free fromage frais on my potato.

Yeah, that atkins thing is very interesting!
I did atkins for a few weeks before, and I lost loads of weight, but I put it all back on, super fast. It definitely puts you in ketosis! I definitely prefer LT though, because it eases you off LT, and Dr. Atkins considers the Atkins diet, a diet for life, permanently low carb. I love that you can break the psychological barrier to food on LT, and I feel so much more energetic on LT, than I did eating meat constantly.
That said, I was just using Atkins as a quick fix, with no long term plan. Now LT is my route to Low GI/GL.

Back