Eggs and their side effects

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi

Are any of you egg lovers? I have had 4 scrambled this morning and 2 hard boiled with lunch. The problem that I am now having is I can't get off the loo!! :sick0019:

I am sure it must be the eggs. Has anyone else had any unwanted egg related side effects?

p.s Sorry for the TMI there!! :ashamed0005:

I have loadsa eggs, prob 15 ish a week (had 4 last night) but I dont ever suffer, maybe Im just lucky though! x

LOL! They are known to have the opposite effect on a lot of people, but I don't seem to have problems with them either

x

Thinking about it, I usually eat lost of eggs anyway, so maybe it's something else. Perhaps the warm jacket spud and the mayo together didnt agree. But then I have tuna mayo and jacket spud all the time. Mind you, I got some bad news earlier so maybe that set me off!! Still, I have popped a couple of imodium and I am fine now!!

cant say i have that prob - hope sorts self out :)
x

I actually have the opposite problem. More than 2 a day and I get really bunged up. Lx

I always suffer when I eat eggs, they just don't seem to like me!!!

i was always told never to eat more the 4-6 eggs a week because of side affects this was my mother telling me this though one of her many warnings she gave me when i moved out ha

I don't think it was the eggs cos I still have a problem this morning! Mind you, I did follow the eggs with a spicy curry which may not have been the best of ideas!! I am going for a green day today and see if not so much meat might help. :eek:

Back