eggs

Serendipity

Hi again

Another quick question for y'all re: extra easy

If i have already has 2 healthy extras and then has 2 poached eggs and weight watchers whole meal bread - does that count as a syn and if so, how many roughly? can't seem to find it in the book or online

Any help much appreciated
s xoxox

this should really be in the syn section.

Bread has no free food allowance, so if you have used all your healthy extra's. It will be 1 syn for every 20 calories.

our consultant told us last week that should you have an extra HE either a or b then it counts at 6Syns no matter what it is and should be weighed just like all HE's, also poached egg on toast wouldn't be EE unless you had 1/3 of your plate as superfree foods or fruit etc after ( i sometimes do that) Hope this helps. x

Eggs are free hun, but for EE it is essential that you have 1/3 of your plate as superfree food, such as veggies or fruit listed in your book.

Okay, a few things.....

Eggs are free
You do not have to have a third superfree. It is not essential, it is recommended.

Not all A's and B's are 6 syns. If you have something extra then just take it as the syn value. For example, a weetabix bar is 3.5 or 4 syns, so why would you take it as 6?

The weight watchers bread is 6.5 syns for 2 slices. If you use the syn directory online and look under weight watchers, it is listed there.

Hope this helps.
Wholemeal Bread, 400g thick sliced loaf, 2 slices 6½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')6½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')6½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')

Okay, a few things.....

Eggs are free
You do not have to have a third superfree. It is not essential, it is recommended.

Not all A's and B's are 6 syns. If you have something extra then just take it as the syn value. For example, a weetabix bar is 3.5 or 4 syns, so why would you take it as 6?

The weight watchers bread is 6.5 syns for 2 slices. If you use the syn directory online and look under weight watchers, it is listed there.

Hope this helps.
Wholemeal Bread, 400g thick sliced loaf, 2 slices 6½ 6½ 6½

Hi i'll defo check with my consultant as this way obviously is better .. thanks for putting me straight i'll defo be asking her next week x

our consultant told us last week that should you have an extra HE either a or b then it counts at 6Syns no matter what it is and should be weighed just like all HE's, also poached egg on toast wouldn't be EE unless you had 1/3 of your plate as superfree foods or fruit etc after ( i sometimes do that) Hope this helps. x

I am sorry but that is totally wrong advice given by your consultant, once you have had your Healthy Extra's then that is them gone, you can't then have another and count it as just 6 syns, as healthy extras vary in calories, so it could be less or more than 6 syns.

Back