Eggs

Jamsi

If you can have two eggs for your protein meal can you have them scrambled with a little bit of skimmed milk and spring onion/chives or are they just to be boiled?

I think as long as you aren't adding anything like fat, oils, you are fine. You can use fry-light, Rob has ok'd it. I tend to have pickled eggs though! Easier to do.

i bought my own jar of pickling vinegar and made my own pickled eggs, they didsnt last very long tho!

Just make sure you don't go over your daily milk quota as milk is quite carby.

I just had boiled egg with asparagus, 'soldiers'... mmm.

Oh that sounds lovely I want some will have to try that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emilyj said:
Im new to s&s after being on exante and I thought that vinegar takes you out of ketosis, am i wronge or have i missed something???

Only if it contains sugar.

I sometimes have 2 eggs scrambled with a few chopped up mushrooms (around 50g) from the veg allowance, i don't bother using any milk in it i like to save that for my milky afternoon coffee.

emilyj said:
I thought that vinegar takes you out of ketosis, am i wronge or have i missed something???

I was going to say I really hope not because I have been eating gherkins in vinegar quite a bit lol. Glad I went for the ones in Sainbury's that contain no sugar

Is 2 eggs scrambled less than 100g protein? Oh my! I thought eggs weren't allowed on this diet for some reason. Yippeeee!!! I know what I'm going to ask for my birthday breakfast in bed :) Thank you!

I love eggs and be upset if I couldn't have them. I had egg white and spinach omelette last night! Yum,yum. X

I believe that you can substitute protein for 2 eggs but S&S say to ensure you take your multivit.

Back