Extra Easy Eggs!

Kefalonian at heart

thinking about food
I eat a lot of eggs...is this slowing down my weight loss? Even though they are free on EE surely there is some 'normal' limit due to their fat content? I might try cutting down next week to see if it helps. Anyone any info about this? I am an online member so have no group to ask. :confused:

I also eat loads of eggs - at least 1-2 daily and still have good losses - I've lost 2st 12lbs in 17 weeks.

How many eggs do you eat? They are quite filling and full of protein so you should feel fuller for longer

There is no earthy reason that eggs would slow your weight loss. They do not have a high fat content. They are high in good cholesterol (the type you dot absorb so it doesn't matter)

As long as you are eating 1/3rd superfree with them, counting your syns & weighing your healthy extras you will loose weight.

Just out of interest - what do you consider a slow weight loss?

I have lost .5kg the last two weeks (I lost 1.7kg the week before that). I have at least half superfree food every meal as I don't eat meat, and I weigh my healthy extras. I eat around 3 eggs a day on average. The only difference I can see on my food diary is that I have had less syns the past two weeks. I am pleased I have had losses, don't get me wrong, but I thought it might have been more.

Kefalonian at heart said:
I have lost .5kg the last two weeks (I lost 1.7kg the week before that). I have at least half superfree food every meal as I don't eat meat, and I weigh my healthy extras. I eat around 3 eggs a day on average. The only difference I can see on my food diary is that I have had less syns the past two weeks. I am pleased I have had losses, don't get me wrong, but I thought it might have been more.

When you say less syns have you been having at least 5 syns a day?

You lost early 4lbs in your 1st week & 1lb your second. It's not bad and certainly above average for SW.

You lost early 4lbs in your 1st week & 1lb your second. It's not bad and certainly above average for SW.
Thats good to hear, thanks.

I eat at least 2 eggs every day, in cakes or desserts or boiled in a scotch egg. I can't be without them. Running low now and snow stopping me shopping!

I eat at least 2 eggs every day, in cakes or desserts or boiled in a scotch egg. I can't be without them. Running low now and snow stopping me shopping!

Oh no! Can't get eggs? thats snow joke!

I also eat many eggs and have reached target of 9syt but just want to be 8 9lb so that I can be 3 up 3 down and still be under 9 but finding this difficult as I am now quite satisfied as I am in a way so off guard I need a kick in the backside just to get there (but would not recommend anyone to reset target straight away stay as you are for a while and enjoy as I'm doing but need to get 3 off but can not focus please someone tell me off anything just to get the will to get that 3 off !!) it's not a big thing I know and I know I can do it if I set to but just can't!!!

Back