eggs

shaz2

;)... well heres the thing... today i had eggs!!!... before you all tell me off .... i got them thrown at me!!:eek:... i went out on my motorbike today .. nice mild day thought go and have a little run around keep me out the kitchen!!:D... as i was riding through a little town near where i live .. some lovely little kids threw eggs at me ..(must have seen that hungry look on me face!)... right in the chest... lucky at wasnt my visor could have been very nasty...kids dont ya just love em....:mad:... my jacket was a right mess and all over bike too .... great!!eh ... should have been riding a "scrambler" !!:D.... just thought i would sheare that with ya.... sharon.x

Lol hahaha poor you Shaz, one of those things that is really funny after but not at the time. Did it make you hungry hun?? xx

Sorry to here that chick, eggsciting story but bet it was no yolk at the time id have boiled over but the kids were just poaching for some fun, hope you dont have to shell out for a new set of leathers as there not cheep, shall I stop now:D:D

LOl hahahaha xx

:Dwel they ruffled my feathers a bit...but at least i was not couped up all day...they were probably hatchin a plot all day and probably got their eggs free and then when i was in range ...pow!... crackin shots tho!... they think they rule the roost eh these little chicks... i could wring their necks ...maybe i should get a more eggonomic bike that runs on shell!!!:D....
and nope i did not lick my bike clean... ! and nope it did not make me hungry.... and yeah you see the funny side after but really could have been sooo dangerous... !!... sharon... xx

:eek::eek: Oi I was going to say all that:p:D:D:D

eggsasparatin int it ... when some one takes the words right out yer mouth.... !i am eggshausted now with all this eggy ness .... i think that might just be it eh!! ... but it would have been eggscrutiatin if i had come off eh... cheerio for now x sharon

Now your just egging me on ........seeya x:D

Back