Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Well, it's been a quiet day. 2 x chai lattes and a porridge. So much peppermint tea I'm sloshing. Ridiculously early night I think, I'm whacked. I need my beauty sleep before I see the bone man in the morning. Night all.

Hi Angel
I think I said it before but I will say it again good luck with the bone man. x
Mere x

He is kinda cute.... Trust you Ali !

Bone chap was quick but it's going to take another 6 weeks because I use my arm a lot. Physio starts wed morning because I've lost the ability to twist and straighten my arm. Common with radius head fracture apparently. Wrist healing well :) , so drink, bar , bed for me. Nights tonight. Hope everyone is making today count. X

Hi Angel
Six weeks doesn't sound too bad as long as you get to see the cute bone man again. Maybe you will have a dishy physio for that six weeks. Travel in hope. ;)
Mere x

Glad your wrist is healing well hun, Have a fab day :) xx

Keep healing well and make sure you do your physio exercises! X

I am a very lucky lady. I think it's a homage to the buckets of wine we used to drink. Strangely I don't miss the wine but I still find myself holding a wine glass with sparkling water in front of the wood burner. Odd isn't it but it feels comforting. I love the charm. It turns out he's bought several charms to be ready so I've got to keep going or he'll kill me :)

No pressure then ?!!! :p

I must admit, I quite like a glass of tonic out of a wine glass on my days off :)

Hi for me it is sparkling water out of a crystal glass with a couple of ice cubes.
Mere x

Nice, Mere :D
Aye, it doesnt have to be all deprivation eh ?
:D

Morning all. Sooo groggy after nights ended yesterday. Could I sleep? Could I heckers like. Anyone else having trouble dropping off on this diet? Well, post night shift weigh in is true to form its reading as 1.5lbs up which has to be fluid because I've been totally 100% and drunk loads of water. I'm going back to weighing when I'm feeling good instead of once a week. I felt much happier then. Chai latte for breaky, yum yum yum. I would drink those even if I wasn't dieting. I got a blouse on this morning which has never been warn. I have to leave the bottom button open when I sit down but I'm chuffed to bits :D.

Off to a house warming party today at a friends house. She makes her own chocolates so Ill have to be straight with her.

Hope everyone's week is going well and the weekend isn't presenting too many challenges.

X

Iv had trouble sleeping too, hope you manage a nice sleep tonight :) Yay for blouse! What a great boost! Really glad to hear you know full well to not take notice of inaccurate 'gains'. You are doing so well and have the right mind set for this, have a lovely day and enjoy the party xx

I struggle sometimes with sleeping when I'm in ketosis too :)
Ironing helps. ....
Actually thinking of ironing makes me sleepy !!!!

Go angel go angel go angel!!! You stay focused you are doing so well. And fab news on the blouse-bet you look brill :) weigh when you like-when you feel thinner. It's your diet hon! Xxx

I struggle sometimes with sleeping when I'm in ketosis too :)
Ironing helps. ....
Actually thinking of ironing makes me sleepy !!!!

Ironing? I'm looking for sleep, not a coma :). Maybe I should give it a whirl. I resorted to NyQuil last night. It worked but I feel spaced. I've also got the munches which I think I can blame in the NyQuil. Strong thoughts when faced with impending buffet !

Go angel go angel go angel!!! You stay focused you are doing so well. And fab news on the blouse-bet you look brill :) weigh when you like-when you feel thinner. It's your diet hon! Xxx

Thanks Diva, I do feel nice. It gave me a boost after the rotten scale reading. Ill check again Friday I think. Have a great day !

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh why are all Sunday morning program's food based ??????? Grrrrr

Back