Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Hi Diva
Beautiful ring I love your wedding band too. Your weight loss is amazing. You are well over the half way mark now. Atta girl! ;)
Mere x

Thankyou Mere :) - I tend to gravitate to the more unusual!
I've wanted to munch today so drinking lots of tea.....still want to munch tho! I did some trying on of stuff from the upper end of the thin wardrobe and can get one of the skirts on and a dress for performance that I'd forgotten about so that is a motivator. other bits I can get on but not done up but getting them on is enough in itself at the mo!
ttfn X

Good for you Diva. :)
Mere x

ok heres the ring! all sparkly and shiny! :D X

View attachment 78229

Diva this is stunning! I've never seen a wedding band like that either its gorgeous. Well done you for being able to wear them again :D. Thanks for taking a pic.

small clothes go on. ? Whoohoooooo :bliss: Well done lassie, they'll all fit perfectly soon enough. You really are amazing at this diet.

Last edited:
Well, just got in and had the most delicious chai latte. Off to bed for a couple of hours. Fracture clinic Friday morning so they can tell me if I've been behaving myself. Broken elbow and wrist in 2 places but I'm 4 weeks in so fingers crossed all is well and I can get active this month. Have a good day all. X

Hope you get good news at the fracture clinic tomorrow.
Mere x

Thanks Mere. Ooo I nearly forgot. This is my charm for passing 19st!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 24
Hi Angel
Love the charm. Were you not tempted to have a couple of glasses of wine to celebrate!
Mere x

I am a very lucky lady. I think it's a homage to the buckets of wine we used to drink. Strangely I don't miss the wine but I still find myself holding a wine glass with sparkling water in front of the wood burner. Odd isn't it but it feels comforting. I love the charm. It turns out he's bought several charms to be ready so I've got to keep going or he'll kill me :)

Aww bless him! What a lovely fella :)

I tried mixing my peach water flavouring with sparkling water, wasn't too sure as it just seemed to clump and sink to the bottom :( even my wuzzerer/coffee frother couldn't save it!

Nope, I tried that, sparkling water n mix do not go. Freeze it into lolleys makes a change though. And I like it hot.

Aww bless, what a lovely fella :)

I tried mixing peach water flavouring with sparkling water, it didn't do much, just clumped and sank to the bottom. Not even my wuzzerer/coffee frother could save it! Xx

Aww bless that is so lovely, Love the charm :) You're doing so well hun xx

Don't know why that's come up twice?!

Because you would doubly like it to have worked? Computers hey, gotta love em...

Aww bless that is so lovely, Love the charm :) You're doing so well hun xx

Thanks ED. you are too and remember a watched pot never boils ! Just keep going, stick to it and don't try anything crazy, chill and it'll shift.

Thanks Angel i hope so :) xx

angel it's lovely - and I second the others - what a lovely fella!
XXX

Thanks Diva. I know how lucky I am, he's a star. X

Back