Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Well done on the blouse front hope you enjoy the party.
I went to my friends house this morning to see her new grand daughter. She was holding open house in the afternoon but I did not want the wine etc so phoned when I came out of the gym and asked if it would be ok to come then. It was my way of avoiding temptation and I got a nurse of the baby! :D
Mere x

Well done for resisting Mere, awe u got to hold a baby......I'm jealous :)

The baby is absolutely gorgeous. Her name is Eilidh such a beautiful name. :)
Mere x

Well, the house warming was small. Only 4 people when we got there and 3 left almost straight away. My friend had gone to a lot of trouble and expense and put on loads of food but several people cancelled apparently. She lives on her own too. Nice flat but we felt dreadful as no one else appeared to have eaten anything either. We were the last to arrive, no one else coming and She was disappointed So we tried what she had made. I stuck to protein and olives and said I was full when she wanted me to try other stuff. My OH went the whole hog. I guess it counts as aam day but I am annoyed I always come off this diet to spare someone else's feelings. How do I get myself into these situations? Well, no damage done. My dog must've eaten something I didn't see because he's been really sick since we got back. Sleepless night for us then work early.

Hope everyone else is ok.

The baby is absolutely gorgeous. Her name is Eilidh such a beautiful name. :)
Mere x

I loooove babies, that's such a beautiful name.

Angel that was kind of you to eat your friend's food when she had gone to so much trouble and you were very sensible in your choices. I hope your dog is ok.
Mere x

Angel, I think that was a lovely thing to do, especially when not too many others turned up. :)
A protein based meal is a great choice, and your hubby going the whole hog is a great decoy for you, and a marvellous boost for your friend.:)

I second all the above! Stay fab x

Thanks everyone, your support means loads. I really felt I'd let myself down but I've slipped straight back into the diet so I'm ok. I really didnt find the food enjoyable although its really good stuff. I'd rather have a shake. Bonus being I finally went to the loo :) Hubby is starving and he was trying to get me to say "oh go on then" when he brought up getting a takeaway and starting the diet tomorrow. In the past I might have done but I wore my new size 22 trousers today with my newly dug out blouse and I got complemented on a good brief at work :D

Hope everyone is having a splendiferous day :) thanks again for making me feel better. X

Golly, time has flown. It's taken me a whole hour to catch up on everyone's diarys. Chai latte for dinner. (I think I'm getting addicted). Time for bed, I'm shattered, nighty night.

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh why are all Sunday morning program's food based ??????? Grrrrr

Having a little nose in your diary :D

Completely agree- Saturdays and Sundays are food central!!

Golly, time has flown. It's taken me a whole hour to catch up on everyone's diarys. Chai latte for dinner. (I think I'm getting addicted). Time for bed, I'm shattered, nighty night.

Is Chai latte an Exante thing ?
How do you make it ?
:)

Lovely thing to do for your friend and well done on choosing so wisely too :)

Sooo pleased for you on the compliments! I bet you felt great in them clothes :D

You're doing really well. What is a Chai latte? xx

Chai tea-Make it black and whisk in the vanilla shake. Instant chai tea latte. Yumminess personified :)

Tea? Like pg tips tea?

No... I have seen chai tea... its tea bags but I have never tried it.... so dont know what it tastes like :)
I might have to now :)

it is a spiced* black tea in bags - most supermarkets have it. I make a two bag brew (300ml water) then whisk in the vanilla shake. mmmm. :D

*most contain cinnamon cardamom black pepper ginger star anise in varying proportions! I like teapigs but it is pricy, so settle for twinings which is good!

Hi everyone! Yes Diva put me on to it. I use 300ml boiling water and one twining chai tea bag, soak for 5 mins then whisk vanilla shake in it. Yum. Hot choc tonight though. So unbelievably tired I've got home from work and I've come straight to bed. It's lovely to have all your messages to come home to after a hectic day. Hope you're all ok. Ill catch up on diaries soon. X

Back