Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Hi Angel
Hope you are cumfy cosy under the duvet!
Mere x

I can barely keep my eyes open but I can't sleep until I've checked in with my chums :) although I think my iPad is about to go kaput. Battery is nearly gone and my new charger isn't working grrrrr. Hope you're doing ok Mere

Hi Angel
I am doing well. :D
Mere x

Sweet dreams Angel :) May have to try out this Chai tea latte! xx

Hi Hon, How you doing? XX

Hi Diva
Hope you have a lovely Valentine's day.
Mere x

Hi Diva, lazy valentines morning. Waaaay too much coffee and a lovely frothy porridge. Been sorting out clothes to wear. Tonight's plan is a chai latte for dinner, sparkling water in a wine glass in front of a roaring woodburner while cuddling and watching the princess bride, which is actually one of my OH fav films! Makes a change from war and destruction. Diet not going too well. Have felt really tired and bloated since I had that food on Sunday. Cheese n ham at the friends housewarming. Oh and some olives. I'm back 100% but feel lousy. I actually nearly went to mcD on way home last night and I wouldn't go there if I wasn't on a diet! I was so energised last week. Well, keep plodding but I don't feel like WI at the mo. hope you're ok.

Thanks Mere - you too! Angel I love the Princess Bride - haven't seen it for years tho :) enjoy. Hope you feel back to energised again soon - maybe the food just didn't agree with you.
:bighug:sending a big hug cos it sounds like you could do with one! Have a lovely cuddly Valentines Hon. XXX

Thanku for my mega hug. I do need one. 2 hours in car to Northumberland now. Chilly day, I thought we were supposed to get sunshine!

Well, this last 6 lbs to get me to my first goal is proving stubborn. Grrrr. Must up my water intake again.

morning hon. how's you today? x

Hi Diva. In a romantic cottage overlooking the valley and sea in Northumberland. Sun is shining (miracles do happen). Watched princess bride followed by judge dredd last night then came to bed to find a beautifully wrapped gift on my bedside. It's a carved wooden box for my hair ties that I keep losing and inside was a wooden heart with "to my heart you hold the key" . I actually don't remember the last time he got me a gift, we just don't really do valentines. So all in all it was a lovely night. Although the diet is completely ruined because he brought an Indian takeaway back with him after walking the dog. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I feel fantastic this morning. Especially since things 'moved' so no regrets, just moving on back into it. 4 days of hell and ill be back in the zone. At least the headache and dizziness has gone :)

As usual though, as soon as I hit 19st the sabotage which I try not to fall for starts to happen.

Hair cut this aft then gem and mineral fair with friend in York tomorrow.

Howre you?

Aww that sounds soooo romantic. How wonderful :character00100:

Sounds like you've really enjoyed hun im glad you have had a nice time! The results from the takeaway can be undone in a few days on plan anyway, Well done hun you're doing so well and am glad the headaches and dizziness have gone too! :) xx

What a lovely romantic evening :) awww and how sweet him getting you the wooden box, it sounds gorgeous :)

If the takeaway helped things get moving then it was worth it! I've been on senokot and taking activated charcoal tablets to help but I'm not convinced they've really done anything! Xx

Hi Angel Glad you are feeling better hun. WOW that sounds so romantic,you are a lucky lady. Have a nice day hunny try to burn those extra calories.

wow ! what a lovely lovely thing to do - lucky lady Angel! Stay positive and focused - you won't sabotage it this time. We are human beings not robots so live a little :D(within reason of course!;))
Made me smile, brightened my day and the sun is shining here too! XX

What a lovely thoughtful gift. Who said romance is dead? Very much alive on this thread ;) ? xxx

Hi everyone, I am a really lucky lady. Just been for an amble on Lindisfarne. It was so beautiful and romantic. Feeling very happy at the moment. Hope your are all ok. Will catch up on diaries when home x

Hi Angel you lucky girl, a romantic man in a beautiful place, it does not come better than that. Enjoy the rest of your time away.
Mere x

Thanks Mere. I've had a lovely time. Just on motorway back to Yorkshire. :(
I've not been hungry at all today. Struggling to have packs. Rotten heartburn from food last night. Mega thirsty too (not good when long car journey :)

STS for this week but with the housewarming last Sunday then valentines I'm ok with that. 5 weeks until friends wedding so hoping to be passed 18st by then.

Are we nearly there yet?

Back