Electrolysis for Facial hair removal

Hi all

I need some advice.

I have light hair above my lip and have had for around 15 years. I haven't touched it for that length of time as it is not that bad. It is only bad when under a spot light or when the sun shines on it. I live in Scotland so the sun very rarely shines which is a bonus.

Now I find that it is affecting my confidence and I am looking to have Electrolysis done. I don't care about the price I just want it gone. Has anyone found Electrolysis effective?

Are there any success stories out there that their hair has been clear for weeks, months or even years? Also is the skin rough like stubble when the hair grows back in?

I'm in two minds whether to have this done or not as I am scared that it will make the matter worse.

Also if anyone knows of any reputable companies in Scotland please let me know.

Thanks
Stacey x

Hey! Did you decide to go for it?

i was getting electrolysis before I moved and let me just say, it nips! Lol! I'd recommend Emma cream if you're doing your lip!

i found the hair came back finer each time (I was going once a week, or once a fortnight) and some of it has never come back at all. I started getting it done in about May last year and stopped in September. I really need to find somewhere where I am now.

it doesn't grow back stubbly, it comes in softish, like after waxing, but finer.

if you're in Glasgow, then About Face is the place to go. :)

The best thing for facial removal is laser removal, it worked wonders for me, noticed a big difference on the first treatment! I have had 3 treatments since last year October and now I am hardly getting any hairs back.

Back