Ellebears 8 in 8 World cup Final Challenge! starts 15/5/

Hi troops, well the World Cup challenge will be over in a couple of weeks:wave_cry:!! Sorry to jump the gun and everything, especially as a lot of us have some way to go to complete this 'ere challenge, but just wondering if anyone has any ideas for the next challenge after this one?! (Always thinkin ahead me!) Maybe a 'Cool for Skool' one?! To mark the end of the summer hols and a new term/new start (I'm not a school kid- I'm just a 33 yr old who acts like one!!) I'm willing to take charge of this one, update everyone etc! Give poor Snugs a well deserved break!XXX

I have a target to lose weight by the 24 September - that would be another 11 weeks after this one ends.....? Not sure what to call it though?!

or maybe it could go to the following week and be a 12 week challenge instead!!!

Eleven weeks to Heaven? Lose 9 lbs and be on cloud 9? oh im full of rambling crap aint i? hehe!

x

Not sure on ideas, but up for another challenge. Enjoyed doing this one :D Gives a bit of good old motivation!!

Can we do the Kool for Skool one then? It could be an 8 in 8 one again! Ellebear doesn't seem too keen to do another challenge, but we might yet twist her arm!! I'm willing to do the updating bit, what do u all think? Snuggles are you happy?XXX

Elle that 1/2lb could be down to anything I bet you have drank more fluids the last couple of days thanks to the heat? get pow pow powing Again hun you can do it xx

As for another challenge as I am not doing brilliantly at this one I am more than up for another one, I only did this one as Elle was away when it was due to start. So just let me know what the challenge is and add me when it starts!! I need a good kick up the bum atm at this rate I will still be waiting for goal at xmas!!

EB, I've said on your other thread how proud I am of you for going for the steak and leaving the chips tonight!! That takes guts and determination especially when feeling a bit rubbish after a not so brilliant WI!! Well done!

So guys, if everyone else is up for it, I'll lead the 'Kool for Skool' challenge which can start on 11th July (last day of World Cup one) and finish on 5th September which is the week the new school year starts! A time for new starts!! It'll be nice to be feeling good at this point in time!! Ready for a 16 week Christmas challenge perhaps!! (Okay I'm jumping the gun BIG TIME here, although I have noticed there is an ongoing 26 week Christmas countdown one already! Maybe this shorter one will suit some of us) So unless anyone comes up with a better idea are peeps up for the Kool for Skool challenge?XXXXXX

Last edited:
Sounds good to me!
I missed weighh in yesterday because I got called into work early! :( so I better get a mahooooosive number next week or i will be very disappointed!
Snuggs is right Elle, could have been anthingI really dont think the heat helps either ya know! you can pow pow pow that 1/2 no probs hun - you'll see! xxx

Another 1lb off for me :D 2 more to go to reach my 3 stone sticker. I'd really like to do that this week, as it is the OH's birthday on the 11th so I don't think i'll be sticking to plan that weekend!!

Becca you have done brilliantly certainly put me to shame this time...But my steroids are starting to be reduced now so hopefully once they finish next week all of my being good will start to pay off!

noooooooooooooo England failed so we have to try even harder ( who am I kidding atm lol)

noooooooooooooo England failed so we have to try even harder ( who am I kidding atm lol)

LOL!! They were awful weren't they!! It's so annoying! But that doesn't mean that we have to fail!! Oooh noooo!! Who knows what can happen in the next week?! X

Hey CB!! We'll do that then, and EB, I'm putting your name down anyway so you don't get a choice in the matter!! LOL! It's good for us to set little challenges, and if we don't meet them, it doesn't matter anyway!! They just keep us aware and motivated!!XXX

Back