Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

I lost 2.5lbs this week so only 0.5lbs to go!! yey!! :party0011:

Oh I can't remember, I have 0.5 on my tracker eek! Lets make it 1.5 then even if it was 0.5 I lost an extra pound!! :)

Thank you lovely !!
xx

i lost 2.5lbs this week and also got voted Woman of the Year in my group - to say i am a happy bear is an understatement! :)

WoOOOOOOooooo!!! x

i lost 2.5lbs this week and also got voted Woman of the Year in my group - to say i am a happy bear is an understatement! :)

WoOOOOOOooooo!!! x

I am sooo proud of you EB!! You deserve it! And fantastic loss- I know you weren't expecting it but I had every faith in you!!! How's the sash? Did you have to make a speech too? I was SHAMED!!XXXXX

no sash and no speech - our C is rubbish!!!! no certificate or anything like that either ....but i dont mind - i am WOTY! x

no sash and no speech - our C is rubbish!!!! no certificate or anything like that either ....but i dont mind - i am WOTY! x

I wish you could come and visit me one week and come and meet my C :rolleyes: She's so cool:cool:!! But nevermind, as you rightly say, you're WOTY and noone can take that away from you!!! Why don't you phone Head Office and tell them you didn't get a posh pen/holder from your C when you won it! I bet they'll send you one!! And a sash, wear it around the house for Shauny!!LOL!XXXXXXX

I lost 1.5lb this week!! Yayyy!! Don't mean to sound greedy but was hoping for more to a) complete this son-of-a-b*%#h challenge and b) get down into the 11 stone range (I am 12 st 0.5lb tonite- pre-spaghetti & meatballs lol!) But it's a loss!!X

Thanks Ninnins for starting this new challenge!! Look forward to getting my teeth into it (no vampire/halloween pun intended!!LOL!)X

wahooooooo cant wait for this one...... if I do this then I will be 2lb off my final target :)

Snugs according to your losses (amazing ones might I add!!) you have more than completed the challenge!! How much have you lost since I updated you last?XXX

Back