Loose 3 stone in 6 months Challenge!! :)

Massive well done!! That is absolutely fantastic!!! :):):) you must be feeling on cloud 9! Any tips to share :):)

Ill update your stats now :):) and thanks so much about the comment on the dress, apparently its in the shop already and was meant to take 4 more months so im delighted least i can use it for incentive now to try on... im way off yet though but ill get there!! xx

Hi Octoberbride
It'll be perfect
Only tip is go to a lipotrim participating pharmacy
Its 3 shakes a day total food replacement
But follow only as far as you are willing or as you dare
What suits u
If you need radishes and the odd raspberry or olive
Stay in ketosis get ketostix to test this

Great news the dress is there

Last edited:
Hi Ladies, sorry super busy this week returning to work early and loads to plan and do (work for myself) brilliant well done on your 3lb loss kaya m, 3lbs fantastic and over target for loosing 3 stone in 6 months u should feel great, i do!! :):)

Your gonna have a fab loss this week nicole and u had a brilliant loss last week so ur still ahead of urself keep up the good work!! xx

how is everyone else doing, ive been sticking really well to it this week, being busy helps!! :) banking 4 points a day to have a wee treat tomo night so looking forward to it! hope ur all well :):)

ill update front page :) xx

Hii, iv been really good this week x had one wee Choc biscuit lol x iv been working really hard at the gym here's hoping I get a good loss on Tuesday x

Keep up the good work xxx

Hows everyone doing.. not a great week for me put on half a pound. Will try harder :cry:

All quiet on here.. come on don’t give up so soon, we have four clear months and can still do it. I nearly gave up on Wednesday when I had put on 3 lbs but I have realised following slimming world isnt for me. I have now started calorie counting and I hope this will help on weigh day Wednesday x

Back