Ellie's Diary

Sunday 22nd April

Breakfast/Lunch

Two fried eggs (FL) on heb wholemeal toast, with bacon (fat removed) and four big tomatoes

Dinner
Lemon fish tagine from recipe book with a baked potato.
Also had hea cheese and a couple of pieces of ham while it was cooking, tee hee

Syns for the week: 0/105

Hope you're feeling better today. Read about your loss on other threads - well done! :D

Thanks :D Feeling a lot better, got a bit of a cough but otherwise feeling fine.

Monday 23rd April

Breakfast
Leftover fish tagine
an apple

Lunch
Cheese and ham toasted sandwich (hexs) with marmite
a banana

Dinner
Homemade prawn in black bean sauce, with some noodles (plenty of veg in sauce). 1 syn per portion for some cornflour.

Syns for the week: 1/105

Tuesday 24th April

Breakfast
Banana (**** I know)

Lunch

Fried eggs on heb wholemeal toast
banana

Dinner
SW friendly bbq food - homemade melt in the middle burgers, stuffed mushrooms (hea of cheese in these), corn on the cob, homemade coleslaw, prawn skewers with veggies

Syns
40 syns vodka
Syns for the week: 41/105

Last edited:
Wednesday 25th April

Breakfast
Apple
Plum
Tomato and herb mugshot

Lunch
Cherry tomatoes (lots)
fried eggs on heb wholemeal toast
piece of ham with hea cheese

Dinner
Baked potato, beans, linda mccartney red onion and rosemary sausages, and salad

Had pants day and felt rubbish so treated myself to bottle of wine, but did make myself do 30 shred and have 3 cups of green tea even though I didn't feel like it. So I don't feel that bad. Sometimes you just need to have something bad to make yourself feel better and get it out of your system. Lol

Syns for the week: 75/105

Last edited:
Thursday 26th April

Breakfast
Banana and custard muller light
an orange
an apple

Lunch
Two fried eggs on heb wholemeal toast, a piece of ham, hea of cheese and some cherry tomatoes

Dinner
Egg, mushroom, tomato and potato bake. yummy

Syns for the week: 75/105

I'm going to my old uni this weekend for alumni - I'm going to do the best I can in terms of food, no reason why I should be bad there, but I am prepared for the fact that there will be alcohol involved. :) I intend on counting my syns, but I'm not going to worry too much about going over this week as I intend on having a good time and enjoying myself. Probably won't be posting my food diary again until I'm back on sunday when I shall be recounting the debauchery. ;)

Last weekend was a lot of fun, I put 4lb on but it was worth it. Back on the wagon.

Monday 30th April

Breakfast
Two fried eggs on heb wholemeal toast, two big tomatoes and bacon fat removed. hea of cheese.

Lunch
Ham salad and a mugshot

Dinner
Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages with boiled new potatoes and salad

Syns for the week:63/105 (counted some of sundays as part of this week as wanted to count it from when I got off the scales)

Tuesday 1st May

Breakfast
Two fried eggs on heb wholemeal toast
A banana
hea cheese

Lunch
Apple
Mugshot

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake adapted to syn free from recipe book, with salad

Had some wine in the evening, not much though

Syns for the week: 76/105

Last edited:
Wednesday 2nd May

Breakfast

Two fried eggs on wholemeal toast (heb) with tomatoes, mushrooms and bacon (fat removed) and hea cheese

Lunch
Apple and a mugshot

Dinner
chicken breast cooked with lemon, loads of salad and some new potatoes.

Had some wine in the evening. I did break this habit and I intend to break it again but this week's been a bit stressful with a new promotion at work! I'll Still be within my syns for the week though.

Syns for the week: 96/105

Thursday 3rd May

Breakfast

Toasted cheese and ham sandwich with marmite (hexs)
plenty of cherry tomatoes

Lunch
More cherry tomatoes
Bit of cottage cheese with pesto (lightchoices)
Mugshot

Dinner
Baked potato, light choices sausages (4 syns) and beans

Naughty no superfree and also had a wee bit of vodka and wine in the evening. It's been a **** day, uber stressed with promotion and stuff. I'm not proud of it. But it's happened. Justgot to look forward now.

Syns for the week: enough.

ellierose988 said:
Thanks :D Feeling a lot better, got a bit of a cough but otherwise feeling fine.

Monday 23rd April

Breakfast
Leftover fish tagine
an apple

Lunch
Cheese and ham toasted sandwich (hexs) with marmite
a banana;

Dinner
Homemade prawn in black bean sauce, with some noodles (plenty of veg in sauce). 1 syn per portion for some cornflour.

Syns for the week: 1/105

Ooh love black bean sauce - how do u make urs x
Btw ur food diary always sounds yummy

Back on track after a couple of really bad days.

Sunday 6th May

Breakfast
Didn't really have it as got up late and was making soup for lunch, but I did have a few gherkins (lol) and nibbled on hea of cheese while chopping veg

Lunch
Broccoli and cauliflower soup from extra easy book with heb wholemeal toast

Dinner
Aromatic lamb bake from book with potato gratin from book, and courgettes (1 syn for lamb bake, dried apricots, and 1 syn for potato gratin, parmesan)

Syns for the week: 2/105

Monday 7th May

Breakfast
Two fried eggs (fry light) on heb wholemeal toast with bacon fat removed, mushrooms and tomatoes

Lunch
Had a really weird picky leftover lunch of things that had to be eaten!
mushrooms
light choices cottage cheese with onions and chives
smoked salmon slices
hea cheese

Dinner
potato-topped seafood bake from extra easy book

had bottle of wine in the evening.

Syns for the week: 28/105

Tuesday 8th May

Breakfast/Lunch

Two fried eggs on heb wholemeal toast
tomatoes
mushrooms
bacon
hea cheese

Dinner
Small baked potato, chicken breast, carrots and green beans

I had wine in the evening as well. Not proud of myself but it's happened now. I am exercising loads this week and intend to continue it so don't feel that bad. Will still try and stick to my weekly syns.

Syns for the week: 54/105

Wednesday 9th May

So, it was mine and my boyfriend's 3 year anniversary today, and we had plans to go to the cinema, nandos and the pub. I decided that I would make sensible decisions but still have what I wanted (within reason) and just have no more syns for the rest of the week.

Breakfast/Lunch
SW style fry-up, heb wholemeal toast, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes

Had a small portion of salty popcorn at the cinema

At nandos, had five chicken wings with medium heat (found that the medium heat marinade is 1 syn per 2 tbsp, so thought that would be the best one to have). I lovvvve their wings and haven't had them in ages so decided I would have them. :) Had a big mixed leaf salad with balsamic vinegar on the side.

At the pub had about a bottle and a half of wine, plus one shot of tequila.

So probably gone over my weekly syns by a little bit, but I doubt much. Anyway back to normal from tomorrow and the rest of the week. :)

Thursday 10th May

Breakfast/Lunch
toasted heb wholemeal bread, two fried eggs, bacon fat removed, mushrooms
an apple
hea cheese

Dinner
Aubergine and lamb bake from extra easy book, with salad

Ok, determined to get back into recording everything now after been bad for a few days.

Monday 14th May

Breakfast
Heb wholemeal toast, two fried eggs, bacon, tomatoes

Lunch
Apple
mugshot

Dinner
Slow cooked veg curry from extra easy book

Had a sweet onion ryvita with some light philadelphia with spring onion and black pepper - 4 syns
Also had a bottle of wine :eek: no more until saturday night...! I can do it. - 26 syns

Syns for the week: 30/105

Tuesday 15th May

Breakfast/Lunch
Fried eggs, heb wholemeal toast, hea cheese, bacon fat removed
strawberries

Dinner
Pasta with homemade superfree sauce (tomatoes, onion, garlic, chilli)

Dessert
more strawberries!

Syns for the week: 30/105

Wednesday 16th May

Breakfast

Melon
Grapes

Lunch
Heb wholemeal toast, hea cheese, couple of pieces of ham, tomatoes (quite a lot, lol 1/3 superfree!), eggs fried

Snack
Pear

Dinner

Few new potatoes with baked beans with red onion mixed in, 6 healthy choice sausages (was so hungry for some reason) (6 syns) and lettuce and cucumber salad

Also having some wine (failed at giving it up this week but will stay within weekly syns). (26 syns)

Syns for the week: 62/105

Last edited:
Back