Elllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Hi Elle!!:flowers:

Just a note to wish you all the best of luck, hugs and anything else I can throw at you for tomorrow's shoot!!! LOL You have been counselling all of us for last number of months:psiholog: so think we all feel a "vested interest" in your shoot:worthy: ....You go girl and do us all proud!!! I am travelling next week so wont be on line for a few days:character00148: but cant wait to see the final results!!

Hugs!!

ditto aswell

Thanks everyone!! The day I have waited for for months is finally here. I am VERY nervous and hellishly excited!!

I hardly slept last night after having to drive from home to Nottingham (1 hour) then down to Northampton to see Einaudi play (hour and half) then back up to notts (another hour anf half) then back home (another hour). *yawn*

Would lurrrrrrve a lie in but big fat chance lol.

I have even made myself up a quorn sausage salad to take with me so I do cheat lol. But I shall be having a glass of bubbly this evening :)

Will post some of the photos when I get home tomorrow!

*gulp*

Oh Elle, Sorry I missed saying Good luck to you!!! Looking forward to seeing your pictures later!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooo

Wowzers! I could get used to this!

Well girls, IT WAS FAB!!!!

5 hours solid of being in front of a camera and I adored it!

Luckily I also adore Mark, my photographer - he is the most lovely guy, and I'd trust him with anything :)

I was a bit nervy to start with but that soon stopped and I just really enjoyed it, gave me a chance to really 'be me' at long last. We did manage to shock a few of the more elderly staff at the Cutlers Hall though, tee hee, they arent used to seeing a woman walking round there in her undies!

I got the first few photos through last night, and cant wait to get the rest - another 170 to come apparently LOL!

I've uploaded a couple for you to see, and will upload some more as they come throguh - some of the Courtesan corset ones were *so* funny!!!

I would highly recommend anyone to do this when they get to goal, its just such a fab feeling, makes you so proud :D

Last edited:
Woo Woo

Woo Woo (Wolf Whistle);)

Oh my god Elle you look fantastic, the pics are great.
Well done... Love the pic you have in your signature the corset is beautiful!!!

Congrats again

Thanks guys for your lovely comments and ratings!! I feel so happy I cant quite believe it is me in the piccies. Lots more photos coming through so I shall post some more soon :)

Oh Wow wow!! Logging on at a dingy kiosk in Scotland to check them out...couldnt wait a second longer!!! Well done you must feel so proud!!!

oh my god elle you look sooooooooooooooooo fab how sexy are you think i might have to give this photo thing a go sounds great fun last one i had done think i was about 12 years ago but skinner now

Reactions: Bea
Yes, if you ever need anything to make you feel a million dollars, that'll do the trick!

Got the rest of hte photos through today, and they are just great, I am so chuffed!

Reactions: Bea
Please let us know when they are on your website....I'd say your sales will go through the roof!!! You look soooo hot!!

Back