Ello Ello!!

xxAmandaxx

Looser :)
:cool:hey everyone,

so today i have gone back on LT, first time since 2008, only lasted 3 weeks back then but really hoping that this time i can do at least 8 weeks, im not setting myself a goal weight wise, As long as i can bare to look at a photo of myself and not absolutely cringe!!
also when i can be a little bit more active, i will admit im the laziest person ever.

its 4.55pm and ive only had one shake today and im absolutely starving, What time does everyone else have there shakes at?

also its the TOTM so i hope that it doesnt really effect my first weigh in next Monday.

good luck everyone else.. xxx

Hi

Welcome back to LT! :)

I've only had one shake today, I never really stuck to certain times. Mainly because I'm a student which means I only get out of bed on the days I have lectures (& sometimes not even then...). I don't find it really has much impact on anything & I think they're pretty gross, so, I am guilty of putting it off for as long as possible!

I hope your TOTM doesn't mess with your loss - I think mine is due & I'll be gutted if I don't have a big loss my first week, haha. But, we'll both have to bear in mind that it's not a real reflection of what we're losing & we'll see the results soon! :)

Good luck!!! :)

Hannah

I have my shakes at 2, 6 and 10. I seem to be able to deal with hunger in the morning but not the afternoon/evening, so this works for me.

Good luck with your first week and don't forget water, water, water.

Yeah, im the same as Sanghi. I could go all day without food but come 6-7 I just want to eat, eat, eat!! So i work my shakes around what time i would have been eating. Good luck with your journey xxx

Back