Em_Butterfly's CD Diary

claire30 said:
sure is lol i have 3 lots PSHE, Literacy and R.E back to work monday and not started any :eek: lol x

It's a nightmare isn't it! I've got three sets of assessments plus I've got a pile of exam marking which I have to get through!!! Aaaahhhh! Next time I'm on here I need to have got at least halfway through! Good luck with yours! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Both my parents were teachers and your discussion of marking etc takes me back to childhood. The constant dinner time discussions of school did however put me off a teaching career! I'm sure that it is very different now - they didn't have to worry about Ofsted!

Daisy65 said:
Both my parents were teachers and your discussion of marking etc takes me back to childhood. The constant dinner time discussions of school did however put me off a teaching career! I'm sure that it is very different now - they didn't have to worry about Ofsted!

Ha! Us teachers enjoy a good moan! Yes Ofsted is not good, especially with the 'no notice' inspections eeek!

Day....umm....*adds on fingers*...53?

Got the back-to-work blues :( plus on a course tomorrow so got the agro of not eating and explaining that to ransoms blah blah blah! So moody lol I'm late on my period and got PMT like you would not believe!!! Hope it comes tonight! Plus THE WEIGHT ISN'T SHIFTING!!! Keep getting on the scales to see a lb gain or lb loss arrrrgggghhh! Hate TTOM!

*whine, moan, whinge*

*randoms lol

Just try and stay off the scales - sometimes I put on 2lbs one day and it goes by the next and you just make yourself miserable in the meantime. What day is your weigh in?

Totm always a bummer! Pity your pupils if you still got pmt Tuesday lol they better behave! ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Daisy65 said:
Just try and stay off the scales - sometimes I put on 2lbs one day and it goes by the next and you just make yourself miserable in the meantime. What day is your weigh in?

Wednesday is weigh in day :) you're right, I'll try and keep away! Just not feeling any lighter this week! How are you? X

Zest for Life said:
Totm always a bummer! Pity your pupils if you still got pmt Tuesday lol they better behave! ;) x

Lol definitely! Will be extremely moody by Tuesday, poor kids! Ha! How are you getting on? X

Em_Butterfly said:
Lol definitely! Will be extremely moody by Tuesday, poor kids! Ha! How are you getting on? X

Yeah, ok, but sort of drifting, loosing but slowly due to me being not fully focused on water ect... Last time I done cd I was on it but this time I finding it harder for sure! But drifting better than going up which has become the norm for me last few years! How the hell I let myself get this overweight before thinking diet! Is beyond me!
Lol, naughty teenagers won't know what's hit em! ;)

Em_Butterfly said:
Hey thank you so much! You're about the same weight as me I think? What are you aiming for by August? X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

Sorry I missed this and for the late reply x hope yr ok and getting on well xxx I'm so rubbish at keeping up with ppls diaries ATM I'm really sorry x by August mmmmm I would like to be in the 13s by August I think because that just over 2 month so if a stone a month is the average that would be just over 2 stone which any luck will me be in the 13s xxx

Zest for Life said:
Yeah, ok, but sort of drifting, loosing but slowly due to me being not fully focused on water ect... Last time I done cd I was on it but this time I finding it harder for sure! But drifting better than going up which has become the norm for me last few years! How the hell I let myself get this overweight before thinking diet! Is beyond me!
Lol, naughty teenagers won't know what's hit em! ;)

It's definitely harder the second time round, by this point I'd lost all my weight the first time lol. Wish I had that little to lose again! Hope you're having a good eve? X

LeaE said:
Sorry I missed this and for the late reply x hope yr ok and getting on well xxx I'm so rubbish at keeping up with ppls diaries ATM I'm really sorry x by August mmmmm I would like to be in the 13s by August I think because that just over 2 month so if a stone a month is the average that would be just over 2 stone which any luck will me be in the 13s xxx

Ahh same here - would be chuffed with that! X

Day 54

Updates:

1. Still moody
2. Still no period (a good few days late now)
3. Tired
4. Stressed
5. No weight loss, actually a 1lb gain showing on my scales
6. Extremely hungry for the last two days
7. Why isn't this weight shifting arrrrghhh!

Other than that I'm good lol x

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 54

Updates:

1. Still moody
3. Tired
4. Stressed

The lack of carbs is supposed to slow the release or serotonin which makes you happy - I have had to fight bouts of abject misery throughout but keeping busy helps (hard for a couch potato like me!). I also missed out on the "ketosis high"! I sometimes have a day or so when I am starving but it then passes. Wait for your weigh in - you may have a decent loss - the diet is clearly working as you have lost 2 stones. If all all fails - go to bed!

Daisy65 said:
The lack of carbs is supposed to slow the release or serotonin which makes you happy - I have had to fight bouts of abject misery throughout but keeping busy helps (hard for a couch potato like me!). I also missed out on the "ketosis high"! I sometimes have a day or so when I am starving but it then passes. Wait for your weigh in - you may have a decent loss - the diet is clearly working as you have lost 2 stones. If all all fails - go to bed!

Thank you Daisy - that makes sense about the serotonin, have been feeling quite miserable! Feeling a little more human today and a little less hungry! Think it's PMT from hell as well as my period is really late now!

Day 55

Looking forward to weigh in and hoping for a good result - this has been a very long week! I'm thinking of my holiday 6 weeks today! I want to well into the 14s by then ...maybe even the 13s lol unlikely but I lost 29.75lbs in 7 weeks and I would need to lose 25.75lbs in 6 weeks to get to 13.13 - this is possible! That's just over 4lbs a week overall hmm this has remotivated me!

Hope you're all good? X

Daisy65 said:

I can understand that, but Whete does the high come from? Or is seratonine up and down not stable? X

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 54

Updates:

1. Still moody
3. Tired
4. Stressed

Sorry you been having such a rough time - all sounds like PMT to me - power through if you can - you've done 54 days which is quite something & dont forget you've lost 2 stone already which is great.

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

You've not been on, hope you didn't loose it and attack one of them naughty teenagers! Lol

Zest for Life said:
You've not been on, hope you didn't loose it and attack one of them naughty teenagers! Lol

Ha managed to keep my cool! How are you? Just got weighed and lost 0.75lb. Wow. Came on my period today and I'm so bloated - blah! Gutted about that loss tbh x

Back