Em_Butterfly's CD Diary

notlongnow said:
Sorry you been having such a rough time - all sounds like PMT to me - power through if you can - you've done 54 days which is quite something & dont forget you've lost 2 stone already which is great.

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Thank you notlongnow - hoping to feel a bit more human tomorrow as finally came on today. Crap loss this week though - thanks mother nature! How are you? X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Em_Butterfly said:
Thank you notlongnow - hoping to feel a bit more human tomorrow as finally came on today. Crap loss this week though - thanks mother nature! How are you? X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Well it's probably just you holding into water so hopefully next week will be a better loss. Keep at it as it will come down.

notlongnow said:
Well it's probably just you holding into water so hopefully next week will be a better loss. Keep at it as it will come down.

Thank you! I hope so :) still at it, will keep going :)

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.10 Target: 10

The small loss in weight must be due to TOTM and you'll have a good week next week - you have probably still lost more than that in fat. when I have a bad weigh in I am gutted for that night but by the morning feel ok as I'm into the next week.
Roll on next weigh in!

Ah sorry about the loss but I'm sure nxt week will make up for it love xxxxxxxxx

LeaE said:
Ah sorry about the loss but I'm sure nxt week will make up for it love xxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun! Still going, hoping for a much better loss Weds! At least I lost I guess :D how are you? X

Daisy65 said:
The small loss in weight must be due to TOTM and you'll have a good week next week - you have probably still lost more than that in fat. when I have a bad weigh in I am gutted for that night but by the morning feel ok as I'm into the next week.
Roll on next weigh in!

Fingers crossed! X

Em_Butterfly said:
Thanks hun! Still going, hoping for a much better loss Weds! At least I lost I guess :D how are you? X

I have faith that u will xxxxxxx but will send u my luck for just in case x I'm ok wi tomorrow and I'm abit anxious with having had a poorly week but oh we'll what will be will be and I'm not on the brink of the nxt stone bracket so I think I can handle a small loss if that's what's going to happen xxx

LeaE said:
I have faith that u will xxxxxxx but will send u my luck for just in case x I'm ok wi tomorrow and I'm abit anxious with having had a poorly week but oh we'll what will be will be and I'm not on the brink of the nxt stone bracket so I think I can handle a small loss if that's what's going to happen xxx

Thank you :) I hope you're feeling better? Nothing worse than being ill on this diet! Good luck for your weigh in - I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised! Xx

Day 59

Worked until 1.30am last night finishing some marking but so glad it's done!!! Feeling positive, out for Father's Day lunch at Harvester so will have salmon and lettuce lol! Feeling good! 5 weeks until I break up for the summer and this is definitely my favourite half term - the run up, sports days etc and then 6 glorious weeks off in which I have two fabulous holidays this year!! Cannot wait!

Just ordered a size 14 swimming costume from Floozie at Debenhams - now need to fit into it!! If I'm 13 - 14 stone I should be a 14, 12 - 13 stone I was moving into a 12. I think I have heavy bones lol! So just over a stone and just over a month to go eeeee! Let's do this!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Em xx

Day 61

Wearing size 18 trousers today! I'm a bit of a pear and a bit of an hour glass so trousers fitting is always a plus! About a 16 on top : ) x

Day 62

Weigh in tomorrow, feeling a bit nervous after that really crappy loss last week - really in need of a half decent amount off!

Keep reading about people who have lost so much more than me in 9 weeks - I wish I could lose it that quick!

X

Day 63

Weighed in today and lost a measly 2lbs! Rubbish! Starting SS tomorrow, feeling quite worried about it - don't want to be mega moody and miserable! Any advice or encouragement would be gratefully received.

Feeling a bit pissed off about my weight loss. Everyone else is losing loads and people who weighed more than me to start with now weigh less than me. :( starting to feel quite disillusioned and fed up with it all. I could probably lose more than my last two weigh ins easily on WW.

Em

Hi. The way I see it is anything lost is a loss! You weigh less this week than you did the week before which is an amazing achievement. I was reliably informed that warm weather makes you retain water and it has heated up past few days so your body could be adjusting... Plus the diet can mess with your usual cycle so even tho you may not be due you could be retaining water because of that. The important thing to keep reminding yourself is that each loss is a step closer to where you want to be. Chin up and congratulate yourself because you are well on the way! Xx

I know how u feel hun! I've been losing 2lbs consistently the past few weeks I'm aiming high this week it's made me more determined for a bigger number! Keep powering through you're doing brill :) u will be due a big number soon! sometimes a smaller loss can be disheartening especially when u think what you've given up but try turn it into a positive n don't let they scales beat u ;) xx

I have a lot of 2lb weeks even on SS - convinced my metabolism must have slowed down with age! I felt miserable for months on SS but I then discovered that every night when I had a bad that I was knocked out of ketosis. This week I have only had shakes and soups and feel so much better and more energetic therefore my advice is be careful with the bars!

vixxs1980 said:
Hi. The way I see it is anything lost is a loss! You weigh less this week than you did the week before which is an amazing achievement. I was reliably informed that warm weather makes you retain water and it has heated up past few days so your body could be adjusting... Plus the diet can mess with your usual cycle so even tho you may not be due you could be retaining water because of that. The important thing to keep reminding yourself is that each loss is a step closer to where you want to be. Chin up and congratulate yourself because you are well on the way! Xx

You're right - it's coming off and I'd rather that than going on like it would've been! How are you getting on? X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.8 Target: 10

Siobhan89 said:
I know how u feel hun! I've been losing 2lbs consistently the past few weeks I'm aiming high this week it's made me more determined for a bigger number! Keep powering through you're doing brill :) u will be due a big number soon! sometimes a smaller loss can be disheartening especially when u think what you've given up but try turn it into a positive n don't let they scales beat u ;) xx

It's harder with smaller losses I think, I look at people on here who are consistently losing 5lbs and I'm so jealous ha! Hoping we both get a nice big number this week! X

Daisy65 said:
I have a lot of 2lb weeks even on SS - convinced my metabolism must have slowed down with age! I felt miserable for months on SS but I then discovered that every night when I had a bad that I was knocked out of ketosis. This week I have only had shakes and soups and feel so much better and more energetic therefore my advice is be careful with the bars!

Hi Daisy - it could be the same for me with the bars as I had a bigger loss the week I didn't have them. Maybe I'll have a bar free week next week and see if it makes a difference : ) x

Day 67

Just read about someone who's lost 4 stone in 10 weeks and I've lost 2 :,( so jealous lol!

I've just taken a picture of myself in this playsuit which I'd like to be able to wear in a month - do you think it will fit by then? The first picture is about a month ago - can you see a difference?

Attachments

• image-4028123799.jpg
    image-4028123799.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image-122557051.jpg
    image-122557051.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 45
Back