Em_Butterfly's CD Diary

Eeeeek can't believe I've posted those photos!! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.8 Target: 10

Defo! Look at the difference in it already! U can notice it all over but look at the way the pocket sits at ur side now :) well done keep it up!! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Defo! Look at the difference in it already! U can notice it all over but look at the way the pocket sits at ur side now :) well done keep it up!! Xx

Thank you Siobhan! Glad it's becoming noticeable! Long way to go! X

Em_Butterfly said:
Thank you Siobhan! Glad it's becoming noticeable! Long way to go! X

Me too but we can do it!! :) and you're welcome xx

Omg is it noticeable ! Is that a trick question x Jesus missy yr doing fab x just caught up on yr diary eventually and I do feel abit guilty because I'm having ok losses and now I feel bad but let me explain to maybe justify it x I work Sunday Monday nights I rush around constantly and nursing is v manual so I defo get a bit of a workout! After work I pick the kids up and they have swimming on a Monday and dancing on a Tuesday I also take 3 other kids to dancing x on Wednesday Thursday and Friday I clean from 9.10am to about 3.10 which again is pretty physical then I pick my kids up and generally run round after them x I now do 20+ mins on the cross trainer each day and I also have 3 dogs that need two walks a day to add to my week I have to fit in my own house to clean washing and ironing x I honestly don't sit still so considering I'm having about what 450kcals a day I reckon it doesn't really last me long and I think this maybe why my loses are consistent which I'm greatful for but honestly I would love a weeks break lol x
I hope this makes u feel better love and I am sorry it is coming off slower than some bug pls don't be disheartened because at least it's coming off and judging by the pics u are doing great xxxxxxx hugs xxxxx

LeaE said:
Omg is it noticeable ! Is that a trick question x Jesus missy yr doing fab x just caught up on yr diary eventually and I do feel abit guilty because I'm having ok losses and now I feel bad but let me explain to maybe justify it x I work Sunday Monday nights I rush around constantly and nursing is v manual so I defo get a bit of a workout! After work I pick the kids up and they have swimming on a Monday and dancing on a Tuesday I also take 3 other kids to dancing x on Wednesday Thursday and Friday I clean from 9.10am to about 3.10 which again is pretty physical then I pick my kids up and generally run round after them x I now do 20+ mins on the cross trainer each day and I also have 3 dogs that need two walks a day to add to my week I have to fit in my own house to clean washing and ironing x I honestly don't sit still so considering I'm having about what 450kcals a day I reckon it doesn't really last me long and I think this maybe why my loses are consistent which I'm greatful for but honestly I would love a weeks break lol x
I hope this makes u feel better love and I am sorry it is coming off slower than some bug pls don't be disheartened because at least it's coming off and judging by the pics u are doing great xxxxxxx hugs xxxxx

Ahh hun you don't need to explain yourself - I'm really pleased you're doing do well :) but there are some good tips there! Maybe I should up my exercise to see if that helps :) you've made me feel better but you're amazing! Wonder woman!!

Thank you Lea xxxx

Siobhan89 said:
Me too but we can do it!! :) and you're welcome xx

We can definitely do it! :D xxx

Em_Butterfly said:
Ahh hun you don't need to explain yourself - I'm really pleased you're doing do well :) but there are some good tips there! Maybe I should up my exercise to see if that helps :) you've made me feel better but you're amazing! Wonder woman!!

Thank you Lea xxxx

Well we are in it together anyway and I promise I will be with u on this right to the very end seen as we have the same goal ok xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well we are in it together anyway and I promise I will be with u on this right to the very end seen as we have the same goal ok xxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be with you to the end too :)

I can see a significant difference between the two photos- the outfit will definitely be wearable after the next half stone. Well done for posting them. I reckon that you will find that your losses pick up on SS - your body probably needs a change.

Daisy65 said:
I can see a significant difference between the two photos- the outfit will definitely be wearable after the next half stone. Well done for posting them. I reckon that you will find that your losses pick up on SS - your body probably needs a change.

Ahh thank you Daisy :) how are you getting on? Xx

I'm hoping for more than a 2lb loss at tomorrow's weigh in but I suspect it will be more of the same... I was really hoping to get to goal in mid August but I guess a another 2-3 weeks really doesn't matter. I don't suppose we will care how long it took when we get to goal. My CDC reckons that people who lose weight fast are more likely to put it on - not sure if it's true or whether she was just trying to make me feel better!

Good luck tomoz x

Daisy65 said:
I'm hoping for more than a 2lb loss at tomorrow's weigh in but I suspect it will be more of the same... I was really hoping to get to goal in mid August but I guess a another 2-3 weeks really doesn't matter. I don't suppose we will care how long it took when we get to goal. My CDC reckons that people who lose weight fast are more likely to put it on - not sure if it's true or whether she was just trying to make me feel better!

You're right - we really won't care once we get to goal! To be honest I also just think about how much fatter I would be now if I hadn't started the diet when I did - I certainly wouldn't have lost weight! It will be worth it in the end :) how did your weigh in go? X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.4 Target: 10

LeaE said:
Good luck tomoz x

Thanks hun! Lost 4lbs - very happy with that! Is your weigh in Friday? X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.4 Target: 10

Well done on your 4lbs loss - you were due a good week - You must feel fab. Comes as no surprise that, yet again, I've lost 2lbs! Oh well, it's 2lbs in the right direction and no doubt more than I would lose on any other diet after 22 weeks.

Whoop congrats on the 4lbs that's great well done my dear xxxxxx

Daisy65 said:
Well done on your 4lbs loss - you were due a good week - You must feel fab. Comes as no surprise that, yet again, I've lost 2lbs! Oh well, it's 2lbs in the right direction and no doubt more than I would lose on any other diet after 22 weeks.

Well done to u 2 my love 22 weeks wow and yr loss yr just fab xxxxxxxxxxx

So, here I am again. Last summer, shortly after my last post, my Aunt passed away and I found it difficult to focus on the diet. I then went on holiday and then, well, somehow never quite found my way back to this 'place'; the place where I feel like I can do this. But I'm back, I'm ready and this time I'm gonna beat this bulge to a pulp!

Going to a new CDC today so really hoping I can get started tomorrow (BMI is over 40 so hoping I won't have to wait longer for a Doctor's note?)

I have started to get some serious 'Fat Person Symptoms' (FPS) such as terrible acid, something I have never suffered with before. I just want to be healthy and look like I mean business in a suit too if possible!

I have a few events planned in the coming weeks and months, but I didn't want to use them as an excuse to start later as, well, let's face it, when isn't there something coming up? So, I'm meeting a work colleague on Saturday for lunch and I'm planning to eat salmon and salad and stay within ketosis. I hope to also stick to water, particularly given the acid I keep suffering with. I may also be going away at the end of July to Centre Parcs and again, I will stick to a protein diet if so. These things may slow down my weightloss temporarily, but for me it isn't realistic to think I can sit there sipping a Banana Bliss whilst the OH awkwardly tucks into a huge dinner. I also have my niece's birthday party, but I think I can probably escape food there as I will be helping out, plus my sister's birthday where we are going to a spa for the day (such hardship! ?) Again, at the spa I'd imagine it will be easy to go for a salad for lunch so that there isn't too much damage.

I just want to get going now! I think I'm 17 stone 6lbs which means I've kept 4lbs off since my last attempt in the Spring last year, pretty rubbish of me eh?! But I'm not focusing on the negative, I'm going to get this fat off and finally feel free of this heavy baggage, both literally and metaphorically.

This is the plan:

July and August target = 2 stone
September and October = 2 stone
November and December = 1.5 stone
January and February = 1.5 stone

This would make me 10 stone something, at which point I can decide whether to continue or to start moving up the steps. To be honest, I can just imagine a 10 stone something me prancing around and being quite ecstatic to have finally taken off this fat suit I've been carrying around.

Now, I know these targets as reasonably high and trust me, if they cannot be met I will not feel discouraged as my real target is July 2014 when I hope to be jetting off to California in the tightest shorts possible. That said, I know my body and, having now 'done' this diet a few times, I know what I can lose. I do plan to up my exercise gradually and I have invested in a bike, which I plan to use to take my dogs out for a more rigorous run. I also hope to go to the gym and generally lead a more active lifestyle as currently this coach potato is lazy, tired and generally, horizontal. Most mornings are like taking part the Grand Prix as I rush to get to work on time after pressing the snooze button far too many times.

Well, after this epic middle of the night post, I'm going to get some shut eye. Only two hours until I need to be getting up (and probably 3 until
I actually do!)

I shall update you with the stats and BMI situation later!

Until this evening my fellow dieters!

Em x

Hi Hun I remember you from last year, I'm back on it again (six weeks in ATM) good luck to you, how's it going so far'?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back