Em_Butterfly's CD Diary

Day 42

Went for lunch at a friends today - obviously I didn't eat and it actually didn't matter. It's my niece's birthday tomorrow and we are going for lunch, I'm hoping to be able to ask for a plain salad. It is annoying having to avoid so many food situations at times, but by the same token I don't want to break the diet. Blahhhh.

Em x

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 15.12

Serious Cambridge insomnia! X

Day 44 (week 7)

Watching the dual dynamics videos, so inspiring watching these amazing people on their journey. X

Last edited:
Week 8

Lost 7lbs today so if I lose 3 next week I'll have lost 2 stone in 8 weeks. Result! Well chuffed :) x

Week 8

Lost 7lbs today so if I lose 3 next week I'll have lost 2 stone in 8 weeks. Result! Well chuffed :) x

Well done em your doing great! :)

Thank you WPW, how are you getting on? X

Thank you WPW, how are you getting on? X

Slow at the moment! Hovering over the low 17s trying to break into the 16s grrr!

Slow at the moment! Hovering over the low 17s trying to break into the 16s grrr!

You'll do it! I'm hoping to get into the next stone bracket in the next couple of weeks. Roll on Christmas and a new slimmer body! X

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 15.6

I'm baaaaack! So got out of blogging, but got down to 13.10 and had a break in December and January. Now back on it, day 3 of sole source. Starting weight this time is 14.9 so could potentially achieve my target of 10 stone by April/May if I focus.

Day 3 and I feel extremely moody and irritable - hoping this improves for work tomorrow!!!

Em

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 15.6

God damn CWP insomnia Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 14.9

I'm still going, now at 13.1, but it's been coming off (a bit too) slow and steady. I have just over 13 weeks until my holiday and I want the last 3 stone off so on a major mission, I've upped the focus by: 1. Cutting out Coke Zero completely 2. Focusing far more on getting the water in - at least 3 litres a day 3. Completing the squat challenge, doing sit-ups and other leg/thigh/butt exercises every night 4. Cutting out bars! I think even the lemon ones are not working for me ? gutted but just want this weight OFF! I think it can be done, or at least very close? What do you think? Motivational stories welcome! I've been on this diet since June last yr, with an unavoidable break in Nov, Dec and Jan, so ready to finish now! I feel excited that I'm coming up to the final bend before the home straight! Em x

Last edited:
Hey Em, I've just your diary from the beginning! So pleased you are still on it and so motivated - very inspirational! I started in Oct 2012 and lost three stone.....didnt go through the steps properly and ended up gaining it all back! Tried to restart a few times but only halfheartedly. Nearly three weeks ago I finally started it properly, at 4lbs more than I was the first time! Have lost 13lbs already, with my third weigh in on Monday.

This forum is brilliant for support - shall be reading your diary with interest!!!

Nic xxx

Hey Em, I've just your diary from the beginning! So pleased you are still on it and so motivated - very inspirational! I started in Oct 2012 and lost three stone.....didnt go through the steps properly and ended up gaining it all back! Tried to restart a few times but only halfheartedly. Nearly three weeks ago I finally started it properly, at 4lbs more than I was the first time! Have lost 13lbs already, with my third weigh in on Monday. This forum is brilliant for support - shall be reading your diary with interest!!! Nic xxx

Hi Nic

Aww that was lovely to read :)

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who made the mistake of not going up the steps properly, I will definitely be doing that this time as I plan on this being the LAST time, although I'm sure Cambridge will still play a role in my maintenance.

Well done on losing so much -13lbs in 2 weeks is amazing! Good luck for the third weigh in, would love to know how you get on :)

Em xx

Start: 17.10 Goal: 10 Current: 13.1

Day One Million

Well that's Easter Sunday done for another year and no chocolate for me :) woohoo!

Struggled with the water today as I've been at my parents' house most of the day and routine went out the window. Trying to get my second litre down as we speak, not the best at this time of night but I have a splitting headache. Didn't sleep well last night as had the worst leg ache from all the squats I've been doing - really annoying lol!

Hope you've all got though today despite watching everyone else scoff chocolate eggs all day :) we will have our chocolate egg next year when we are all lovely and slim!

Em x

Hey Em

I've had a good weekend - totally got out of my routine though. At work I have a litre bottle which I fill up at least three times and have my two shakes spreadout....due to the bank holiday weekend its been a bit more difficult but I have stayed on plan. The boredom sometimes sets in though! You know?!

I shall regret saying that when I'm back at work tomorrow and its manically busy!

I had weigh in this morning and lost 3 lbs...I was disappointed initially but I've realised (through the lovely ladies on here!) that 16lbs in three weeks is bloody good and much faster than any other diet. Mustn't get too greedy!

Heres to a positive week!!!

Hi Nikie

That's an amazing loss in 3 weeks! Well done! 3lbs is good, I often lose 2lbs and I've had a fair few 1lbs/STS at TTOTM - I think that's why men lose so much easier than women as we have all the hormone changes throughout the month - lucky us lol!

Yeah it's easier when busy at work, I'm a teacher so I'm going back tomorrow after 2 weeks off - gutted the two weeks are over! I like your trick with the litre bottle, will have to do the same this week :)

Em x

Week one of the holiday challenge and 3lbs gone - good start. Step 2 this week as week 13, bit scared of not losing! Not sure I can eat 270g of quorn...

12 weeks to go!! Whoop!

Still going, although the weight is coming off S-L-O-W-L-Y... Not sure what I can do to speed things up? Hoping I can be close to target by my holiday, only 10 and a half weeks to go...

In 10 weeks time I'll be sipping mojitos on the beach :party0036: roll on! I'm starting to find size 14 baggy now so 12 will be very realistic as I move into the 11 stone bracket. I literally cannot wait to be in the 11s, the lowest weight I have been as an adult was 11.7lb and I'm looking to smash that!

Let's do this!

Hey there

Read your diary you doing well, did you manage to loose this week?

Back