Email to LT to answer some Qs....

lauriel

Silver Member
Hi everyone....

I sent an email to LipoTrim last night, I just wanted to clarify whether or not seasoning can be added to the chicken soup....They got back to me and the answer is a resounding NO! Nothing can be added to the soup mix. The lady who got back to me said that this is often confused with the vegetable soup that is available on the maintenance plan where you CAN add seasoning.

However, it is not all doom and gloom: We can heat the chocolate shakes and the vanilla ones and add a wee drop of coffee to them for different flavours!

Hope this is of use to you all :)

Laura xx

That's a shame - I remember from last time I did LT that I read that people were seasoning the soup with pepper/cayenne pepper, although I think I am one of the strange people that actively liked the taste of it as it comes! :)

I know, I was a bit bummed when they came back and said no to seasoning.. I haven't actually tried the soup yet. Im going to get a couple in with my next lot of food.
Apparently seasoning can affect blood pressure which in turn can push you out of ketosis :sigh:

Back