Embarking on my SW journey to be a slim bride!

natalie2614

Hi Guys,
I havent posted on here in a looooong time (if I ever posted in the past Im not even sure!)

So Ive reactivated my account in the hope of finding support on here and guidance off you lovely people and hopefully ending my journey a slim bride. Ive got 14 months until my wedding and Ive got 3 stone (ish) to loose. It can be done, Ive seen others do it and I know its not impossible. Ive been doing Slimming World since March last year and after a lot of ups and downs, I now have something to focus on and some drive and determination to get me there.

So hopefully you lovely lot will give me the inspiration I need and drag me kicking and screaming in the right direction! :)

Hi Natalie!!

I joined SW in July after my OH asked me to marry him. We have the wedding booked on 13th of April. I've lost 4 stone since then and hope to lose another 2 in the next 3 months - it's getting close now, but I'm a whole lot better than I was 6 months ago!

There's quite a few threads on here for brides-to-be support if you do a search with loads of dress talk!

Best of luck x

Good luck I'm sure you'll do it :)

Thanks ladies. I'll have a look for them threads xx

Back