Embarrasing Fat Bodies

I have to watch next week.:)

The doctors examine how being overweight can impact on toilet habits, featuring digestive disorders caused by overeating such as heartburn, constipation and gallstones.
There's also some guts that won't stop gushing, a type 2 diabetic whose diarrhoea disasters are putting strain on every organ in his body, and a woman whose weighty plumbing problem is so bad she's installed a portable toilet in her bedroom.

Sounds like its going to be interesting although not sure if i actually want to see the graphic detailing lol! x

Love this programme, but it is a bit graphic at times I agree!

Can anyone remember what the growth on the leg on the lady on this weeks show was (the lady who has to go in the clinic for 3 months to lose weight)?

Ewwww I remember the hernia and the legs blimey I would want to kick it out the way LOL . That ladywas only 56 yet she says when you get to my age I thought blimey people are still working full time having holidays having a life how is 56 old enough to eat yourself into oblivion? Or using age as a reason to give up on your health

mine is much bigger.. 70 inches

I had to scroll back to check what you were talking about.!!
I mean I know blokes exaggerate but ....

Oh, I felt so sorry for that lady who lost 17st and had all that excess skin. She said the NHS wouldn't help her - I can't see how her surgery could be any different to anyone with any sort of physical issue that affects their whole life & self esteem.

Personally, if I held the purse strings people like her would get surgery well before the guy last night (and others like him) who admitted he knew that he ate the wrong things (and loads of them) but "he liked the taste"!!! Don't we all, but he just needed to get a bit of self control going on, not expect the NHS (or the TV company) to pay for gastric surgery etc. Ggrrrr

Back