Embarrasing Question

Back Atch Ya's Rhian and Tange!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are all warped!!!!

I was young and impressionable before i started reading this thread!!!:p:giggle:

omg just off to work .I will not be able to fry my fish and chips customers will think ive gone mad every 10 mins or so I start thinking about this thread and start to giggle if not roar with laffing .How am I going to explain wots funny I come from a posh council estate you know .Thanks for this really made my day might get sack tonight but its worth it :rotflmao::rotflmao:

As an alternative to swallowing it is apparently very moisturising for the complexion....

This is soooo true my belly as perfect youthful skin now lol xx:D:D

hope it all cums together for you x

Lottie, Re'member' to never bite off more than you chew..........:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Suck it to em, Missus!;)

It cant be fattening my daughter is really skinny:D:D:D:D:D

and I thought it was the chocolate that was making me fat:eek::eek::eek:

Crickey, I haven't laughed so much in ages. What a great post!!! Never even thought about it but strangely my OH is always telling me how good it is for the skin!!! lol
Hope the diet goes well for you! I am sure you will get plenty of exercise anyway!! Sorry, no offence meant by that btw!
Good Luck and thanks for brightening up ma Sunday morning at work, the other guys in the office are looking at me strange but I don't think I will share this one with them!

i think id rather eat the 6 large eggs :)

ha ha ha!! I nearly wet myself reading this!!! you guys crack me up

Lol. It was the first thing my other half asked to! ;) Word of warning, after a few weeks of having nothing um...hard... :whistle: in your mouth other than an occasional bar, it doesn't half make your jaw ache. :ashamed0005: Was just saying to him last night that I didn't think I would be able to do it for much longer. So what did he suggest? That I would just have to do it every day to keep the muscles toned!!! Like that'll be happening. :D

Lol. It was the first thing my other half asked to! ;) Word of warning, after a few weeks of having nothing um...hard... :whistle: in your mouth other than an occasional bar, it doesn't half make your jaw ache. :ashamed0005: Was just saying to him last night that I didn't think I would be able to do it for much longer. So what did he suggest? That I would just have to do it every day to keep the muscles toned!!! Like that'll be happening. :D

Haha, sounds like something my boyfriend would say. I might warn him about this to see if it scares him ;)

:rotflmao: - brilliant!

To be honest I had wondered about this one and the whole ketosis thing - can safely say that I now know the answer .... though with you lot making me laugh so much I can't say my mind has been put at ease :D

Back