Embarrassing fat bodies

I watched last week - not sure if i can cope again!!!!

I've set up to record... hopefully that will be enough to get rid of mine!!! ;)

Oooo I do love this show

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

I love it too - and if nothing else makes me realise how fortunate I am !! Bit like Jeremy Kyle !!!

Ooh forgotten about it - just switched on. What have i missed?

I only stayed for a nano second - a woman said she couldn't lose weight because of trouble 'down below' - and I switched on just as the doctor did an examination of said area - full frontal and everything! :eek::eek::eek:

I am also watching it....and saw the 'sight' lol

I do love how the blow someof peoples beliefs about themselves out of the water lol

Good programme overall.....But could not and would not go on it!

I never understand how people go on this show and say "I can't even get naked in front of my lover etc." and then show everything to the nation! I mean really?! You couldn't pay me enough money to get my bits out on national TV.

rofl!!!

I want to know where people's GP's are? In the middle of shopping centres?? If you would prefer to go on TV, then there is a problem!! I understand with the weight loss surgery. The programme sends you to a private clinic. But prolapse??? Your GP would refer you for that. No hassle. So why get ya fairy out on TV??lol

Fuffs said:
rofl!!!

I want to know where people's GP's are? In the middle of shopping centres?? If you would prefer to go on TV, then there is a problem!! I understand with the weight loss surgery. The programme sends you to a private clinic. But prolapse??? Your GP would refer you for that. No hassle. So why get ya fairy out on TV??lol

It's amazing isn't it? Oh they haven't had a normal life for years, but saved themselves the visit to the doctors office, and waited until they could go public with it ?????? What ??????

Feel sorry for the guy who lost 20 stone and was stuck with all that skin, poor guy x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Exactly!!! rofl!!!

I understood the man with the skin going on there. The NHS can be tight about operations for skin removal. I did feel very sorry for him.

Even the breast reduction.

But some people......no way! lol

I'm always shocked when they're asked how long they have been suffering and the response is something like 10 years! No matter how much free surgery is on offer I still wouldn't go on it.

For years I have been tucking my fat in my knickers - nothing changes really does it??

Back