Embarrassing question....

Out of curiosity do you think pro plus would have the same effect?
I used dulcolax way too much when I was on Atkins, nightmare, for one they are unpleasantly effect and it then took me aaaages to get back to a 'natural' rytham!

That is a really interesting question actually. I personally have never taken ProPlus, as I do not like taking pills whatsoever. That being said, I have just researched online and understood that two ProPlus tablets is the equivalent of one strong cup of coffee (apparently). Therefore working on that principle, yes it would work. But, when I was really bunged up, I needed to drink A LOT more coffee then just one cup to get me to go. So I am not convinced two measly tablets will force you to go to the toilet. Also, there is a limit on how many tablets of ProPlus one is allowed to take, that means you would need to overdose in order to effectively 'go to the toilet' which is clearly not an option. In conclusion I would say that there is potential for ProPlus working to get your bowels moving. I personally however would suggest you grit your teeth and bare drinking a few cups of strong coffee (that is if you do not like it) as there is little guarantee a pill would work. One more point - there is no telling what other chemicals and substances may be in ProPlus, so there is every potential that whatever it is filled with may alter the effect of the caffeine, or stop it working altogether. I tried to answer your question as best possible, and hope I have helped to some extent. :) x

Deffintley has answered Mally! I've taken proplus once and it made me have heart palpitations, give me a nice strong coffee any day!
I like coffee so it's fine by me!
:D

Deffintley has answered Mally! I've taken proplus once and it made me have heart palpitations, give me a nice strong coffee any day!
I like coffee so it's fine by me!
:D

Haha, I honestly thought you asked the question because you were another fan of the 'I hate coffee club'. It is nice to hear your on the dark coffee side. ;) hee
I would not trust those pills as far as I could throw them personally. I am one of these people that would rather lie in bed in agonising pain then take any form of medication. To be honest, I do not know why I have this mentality, I think it is because in the long run I know my body and I will benefit from it. I know medication is there for a reason, and when needs be it must be administered. However I strongly believe we have become a Nation of pill poppers (and for no reason whatsoever really). People take paracetamol because they have a painful fingernail, I mean come on!

Back