Embarrassing to say but I need to know.

Yasmine

One last chance
Ok, this is a little daunting to ask but heck, must know.

Ok Since being on Lipotrim, I have noticed a difference in my hair growth. No, not my head. Before, it used to be thick, very noticeable and course. Now ladies I'm sure when you shave your legs, the hair comes back thick, prickly and rough. Well, mine didn't this time, they're soft and thin :confused:

Not that I'm complaining, I hate body hair. Has anyone noticed this? and could it be that my hormones have changed?

Is it? hmm, well, whatever it is, I'm glad LOL. I wish I had enough money to pay for lazer treatment.

Hi Yas mine is the same but I was told by my GP that it was down to my thyroid not LT so who knows...... The hairs are not only soft and thin but they are getting more and more sparse!!!! So maybe eventually none (haha if only).....

Thyroid? hmm is that a good or a bad thing?

My thyroid has been a lot better since I lost weight... I have had the problem for 14 years, had 2 operations which didn't work (which was what I blamed for my third child lol!!!) now I'm on meds for the rest of my life. But I have never felt better in myself, no more insomnia, no more feeling down and tearful, no more sweats at night, no more bulging eyes.... just feel on a high lol x

As for good or bad? who knows it's now a part of my life!

I see, well I'm very happy for you :)

ive noticed this aswell yaz mine dont grow as quickly at all, think the last time i shaved was thur and i barely have a prickle. definatly not complaining about this one :)

will save me money on razors haha x

ive noticed this aswell yaz mine dont grow as quickly at all, think the last time i shaved was thur and i barely have a prickle. definatly not complaining about this one :)

will save me money on razors haha x
LOL well that's true :D

OH MY GOD ...! EVERYONE IS LOOKING FANTASTIC!!! yasmine you look stunning! well done xx
OMG hi!! long time no speak!

Everyone really has changed! it's amazing!

And thank you so much! how are you doing?

woo hoo this is a side effect I like the sound of. Being a redhead my hair is very fine and grows very slow so if it gets slower weeeeeeeeh that would be fab

Ah! lucky!

I'm a total brunette! and my skin is pale! and dark body hair!!!! sucks so bad!

Hate to say it - your hair loss does change but when you come off the diet you lose lots of hair.

I stopped the diet at the end of April and over the last couple of weeks have lost loads of hair - in particular at the temples. It was the same after having my kids and it does grow back but it's a bit alarming at first.

Just thought I would warn everyone.

My hair has started falling a lot on my head, a little worried about that.

The loss of hair on my body though I am very happy with lol.

OMG hi!! long time no speak!

Everyone really has changed! it's amazing!

And thank you so much! how are you doing?

heyyy. yes it is amazing!
well im just getting back on to the diet. i kinda disappeared for a while i think i just needed a break from everything.. and im back!! i have a mission which is to fit into my size 16 wedding outfit by 11th oct! so there will be no stopping till the end for me.

how did ur sister get on with the diet! bloody hell you really do look fantastic. well done xx

Back