Embo's Journey. Lost 1 lb this week. 63 lbs total :)

Thanks hun.

Half lb off this week. Initially I was disappointed but when I went over my food for the week I had quite a few treats Thursday Friday Saturday. My plan was to try to only have one day of having treats and that turned into yesterday!

I'm going to the Manchester Christmas markets tomorrow so I'll need to be careful with all
the delicious foods!

Well yesterday was a complete bust. I'm really struggling with limiting my treat days. Maybe I should just stop having treat days and spread my weeklies over the week.

I ate way too much and drank lots of mulled wine! Now I have to spend the rest of the week trying to claw it back after three shitty days..... Again!

Food for today.
B - porridge
L - ham salad thin, mini babybel and small bunch of grapes
D - absolutely no idea!
S - 2 satsumas, banana, hot choc

Had a great food day yesterday and I feel in the zone again today. One of our student nurses left me a bar of chocolate but in my drawer it's stayed! My fav as well - Dairy Milk nom nom!!

I'm starting an exercise DVD today. It's called Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Jillian Michaels. It's 50 minutes long though so much harder than the shred. I'm looking forward to it though cos I loved it last time I did it. Such a rush cos of all the cardio :)

Food for today.
B - porridge
L - ham salad on wholewheat thin and a muller light
D - Chicken and veg curry with brown rice
S - houmous, wholewheat pitta, olives, banana, satsuma, hot chocolate

Embo's Journey. From Honeymoon period all the way to Goal. 2 lbs gone 60.5 lbs

Had a great food day yesterday and I feel in the zone again today. One of our student nurses left me a bar of chocolate but in my drawer it's stayed! My fav as well - Dairy Milk nom nom!!

I'm starting an exercise DVD today. It's called Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Jillian Michaels. It's 50 minutes long though so much harder than the shred. I'm looking forward to it though cos I loved it last time I did it. Such a rush cos of all the cardio :)

Food for today.
B - porridge
L - ham salad on wholewheat thin and a muller light
D - Chicken and veg curry with brown rice
S - houmous, wholewheat pitta, olives, banana, satsuma, hot chocolate

ahhh how did the dvd session go? well done for resisting the choc... nom nom i love dairy milk !!!

Dont stress about the bad three days it happens to us all, great you are back on track again and hopefully you wont have done much damage on scales. DVD sounds tough fair play to you

Exercise last night was BRUTAL!! But I absolutely loved it. It's amazing what your body is capable of when you don't let it give up!

I'll be very happy to maintain this week. If I actually manage a loss it'll be an absolute miracle haha!!

Food for today.
B - bacon and mushroom sandwich
L - ham and salad sandwich on tiger bread and muller light
D - light choices sweet and sour chicken
S - houmous and pitta, banana, 2 satsumas, hot chocolate.

Well done you for doing it anyway, i havnt managed to get to stage 2 of the shred yet keep giving up after a few days so dont think i would be able for something like that for a while

I gained a lb last week :( I deserved it though so there's no self pity. Honest!!

I did my back in on Wednesday doing the cardio dvd. I was doing an exercise where you start in a squat position, then jump 180 degrees and land in a squat position. My back was in spasm for two days. Every time I moved I got excrutiating pain in the bottom of my back going down into my bottom and thighs. Absolute agony. I rested it for two days and I seem to be ok.
I shredded yesterday (carefully) and that went ok so I think I've got off lightly this time. I referred myself to physio through work to get some advice on how to prevent this as it's happened a couple of times over the years.

Anyway that's why I haven't updated for a few days but I'm back in the zone and I've had a couple of ok days with food. Not great because I only have three weeklies left but much better than the last couple of weeks where I've eaten all my weeklies on Thursday!! My plan is to be really good from now until Thursday so I'll get a good loss. I've also got rid of my breastfeeding points (an extra 7) because I'm only feeding Max before bed now. I'm really gonna miss those extra points hehe!

Food for today
B - bacon, 2 eggs scrambled, mushrooms and tomatoes 7 pp
L - Tuna pasta salad with wholewheat pasta and a tbsp light mayo - 6 pp
D - HM lasagne and salad 11 pp
S - houmous, pitta, hot choc, 2 satsumas, banana 8 pp

Total 30 pp 1 remaining

Having a hard time emotionally at the moment. Trying hard not to emotionally eat and succeeding right now. It's so hard though when you've always used food to fix your feelings. It feels nice to be in control though and not give in.

Food today.
B - strawberry, raspberry and cranberry oats so simple with skimmed milk
L - tuna pasta salad
D - hm lasagne with salad
S - houmous, pitta, options hot choc, banana, two satsumas.

Hey hun thanks. I'm ok today. Still feel a bit down in the dumps which is just not like me at this time of year. Im a real Christmas person!

food today.
B - porridge
L - ham salad on thin and muller light
D - hm chicken n veg curry with brown rice
S - houmous, pitta, pink n white, banana, 2 satsumas, small bunch red grapes.

Good you are feeling bit better hopefully it will improve. Im a real Christmasy person too, love it but somehow it doesnt feel like christmas yet. Think it was because i had finished all my present shopping early this year so have not been out in the thick of the shops and crowds :)

Oh I hate going out into the crowds. I don't handle it very well and get grumpy!! I feel christmassy when all my presents are wrapped and I start buying all my food for Christmas day. I'm having most of my family over for Christmas dinner. REally looking forward to it this year :)

Thanks hunny. I'm so happy to be 62.5 lbs lighter this year :) I tried my Christmas jumper on that I wore last year and it drowns me! It's a size 22 and was TIGHT!

Im currently working out my points for over the Christmas period! Wow! What a difference a year makes!

Really tired and sluggish today. Hope I can get through my exercise later. I really want to get a good head start before the Christmas day shenanigans!! Part of our Christmas food shopping came yesterday. Got lots of little nibbly buffet food for our Christmas eve party. It'll only be us but we do it every year and watch A Christmas Carol. I've ordered some smoked salmon for me and my son and lots of not so healthy stuff!!

Anyway gotta keep strong!! I have to remember that Christmas isn't a month.... It's ONE day!!

Food today....
B - 2 bacon medallions, 2 eggs scrambled without fat, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes fried in spray oil 5pp
L - 130g wholewheat pasta, small tin tuna, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, onion, 15g light mayo 6 pp
Muller light - 2pp
D - salmon 6pp, new potatoes 2pp, carrots and broccoli 0pp
S - 10 pp left over but can't decide what to snack on. Probs olives, laughing cow light blue cheese, melba toast, pickled onions and fruit :)

I earn 9-10 activity points doing my Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD but I'm not eating these because I need to think of Christmas Day and Boxing Day!

Last day at work today until Sunday WHOOP!! It's been really nice at work but I'm dreading going home cos I know how much I still have to dooooo!

Food for today
B - porridge
L - half tin of tomato and basil soup. 2 ryvita with laughing cow light.
D - chicken and veg curry. Bakewell tart
S - butterfly cake, 2 satsumas, banana, options hot choc.

30 day shred later :)

Hi Embo, I haven't been on here for a while but just read the last couple of posts in your diary.
Wowzer, you have done so well and I can see you tracked right up to Christmas. Massively impressive on the weight loss front and the dedication too.
I could do with a bit of your motivation!

Back