Embo's Journey. Lost 1 lb this week. 63 lbs total :)

Well Christmas didn't quite go to plan. I was only supposed to have two days off plan but I really haven't tracked AT ALL!!! I'm not getting down about it though. Just starting a fresh from today :)

B - porridge
L - beans on toast and a muller light
D - Nandos. Going on a date with hubby :)

Well Christmas didn't quite go to plan. I was only supposed to have two days off plan but I really haven't tracked AT ALL!!! I'm not getting down about it though. Just starting a fresh from today :)

B - porridge
L - beans on toast and a muller light
D - Nandos. Going on a date with hubby :)

thats the way to do it :)
ohhhhh enjoy ur nandos yummy! x

The fresh start began so well but I ended up eating too many points again :( I'm not even attempting to get back on track now until Wednesday because we're having a party tomorrow so I'm just going to enjoy that and then get back straight to it on the 1st of Jan :)
I'm sure I'll burn off lots of calories at the party cos we're putting the Just Dance on the wii :)

Wow I haven't updated here for ages! I went back to class on Thursday and over the two weeks WW was closed over the Christmas period I gained 5.5 lbs. Not good!

The new leader was ok. She's much harder than my lovely leader who left and much more bossy!! Maybe that's what we need though!

I'm on day three of the new Simple Start plan and so far I'm loving it. I'm not hungry at all, have lots of energy and don't find it restrictive what so ever. Probably because most of the foods on the list I already eat and to be honest it's teaching me some discipline and self control :)

Food today

Breakfast - shredded wheat, skimmed milk, 0% fat greek yoghurt, blueberries and cinnamon.
Mid morning snack - boiled egg
Lunch - spicy tomato and butternut squash soup. Chicken salad thin.
Dinner - chicken kiev, new potatoes, carrots and peas
HM mango and passionfruit mousse.

No extra treats today as I'm using flour and low fat phili in my kiev but if I'm hungry I'll have two crumpets and my hm cherry and orange compote for supper :)

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas :)

Well done for getting back on it! I gained over Xmas but it's gone now thanks to a couple of low cal days :) onwards and downwards good luck! xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done MrsGinger :) I'm hoping to lose mine over the next two weeks. I'm certainly going to give it my best shot anyway :)

Not much to update but here's my food for today....

Breakfast - berry toasts
Mid morning snack - boiled egg
Lunch - cous cous, chick pea and veg salad (very filling)
Dinner - salmon with a tomato crust, new potatoes, carrots and broccoli
Snack - 2 crumpets with my cherry compote, apple, banana, options hot chocoate.

Hoping for a good loss this week :)

Thanks char :)

Today has been good. I slept really well last night, had a good eight hours of uninterrupted sleep. Unheard of for me. I'm usually up a lot with the baby. It's amazing what the difference is!

Food today

B - berry toasts.
L - cous cous, chick pea and veg salad. 0% danone yoghurt.
D - chilli and brown rice. Fat free greek yoghurt and blueberries.
S - 2 crumpets, cherry compote, banana, apple, hot chocolate.

2 green teas with lemon, 1 coffee, 3 litres water.

Exercise - 4 AP on pedometer. Gonna really try to do one of my exercise DVD's. Really struggling to get back into it :(

Your menu looks yum, everybody seems to be having crumpets - I must get to the shops :)

Feeling crappy today. Probably cos it's first day of AF. I'm always really heavy on my first day but I'm lucky cos the longest I have it is three days. Feel so sluggish and heavy though. I'm also 2 lbs up but I know that's because I'm retaining fluid.

Food today.
B - berry toasts.
L - Cous cous salad
D - Chilli and brown rice.
S - crumpets and compote. Banana. Apple. HOt choc

No exercise today cos I just feel too rubbish. Did Jillian Michaels kickboxing work out yesterday though :)

Food sounds yum, will be interesting to see what you lose with the simple start, im thinking of trying it next week for a bit of a change

Unfortunately i haven't stuck at it 100%. Had a rough couple of days but the other five I was perfect. Wish I could've stuck at it though cos I was really interested in how much weight you could lose on the plan.

Anyway au good today was.

B - nothing. Not hungry :(
L - Moroccan stuffed aubergine.
D - baked haddock, whole meal cous cous and green beans.
S - yoghurt, cherries, banana, boiled egg, hot chocolate.

Just forget the blip :) and well done
For having a good food day. If I mess up I tend to think 's*d it' I'll carrying on eating rubbish for the rest of the week! Not anymore! I'm gonna see it for what it is, just a few extra calories - no big deal and start again :)

Onwards and slim wards lol!

Well I lost 5 lbs. Imagine what I would've lost if I'd stuck to it 100%!!!!!

food today was -

B - banana.
L - egg sandwich
d - spicy prawn stirfry with brown rice
s - Banana, apple, nakd bar, hot chocolate.

5lbs off - that's great, well done.x

Back