Embo's Journey. Lost 1 lb this week. 63 lbs total :)

Well done on ur loss! Ur food looks fab, the thing with simply filling is ppl think they wont loose as theres no weighing but I have found sf really good in the past, I lost 25 in 4 months doing sf 5 days pp 2 days and I had big portions if im honest! U may loose a bit more if u did a full sf week instead of the simple start as u have to point things like butter, sauce ect so I think theres less free foods :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks guys. This week Simple Start goes into the F&H route. You still choose from the list but you don't have two treats a day. You get your 49 weeklies to do what you like. It's much less restrictive but encourages you to have much healthier foods. Such as, I always use egg noodles in my stir fry but the new approach has taught me to choose the brown option. I bought some whole wheat noodles and you honestly can't tell the difference between the two. You can definitely tell the difference with wholewheat cous cous but if you mix herbs/lemon juice/spices in it makes it taste nicer :)

Food today.
B - 2 bacon medallions, 2 eggs scrambled without fat, mushrooms and tomatoes.
L - spicy tomato and butternut soup. Chicken salad thin.
D - Turkey with cous cous.
S - nakd bar. Crumpets with compote. Banana. Apple and hot chocolate.

Exercise - walking (I aim to earn 4 AP)

Drinks - 2 coffees. 3 Green teas. 3 litres of water including sparkling with lemon.

Your food sounds good today Embo. Just about to plan mine now, after a bit of a naughty night last night....

I had a naughty(ish) night too hun! I had a few jd and cokes and really fancied something naughty so I compromised with myself and made a healthy pizza.

1 wholemeal thin with tomato puree, mushroom, spring onion, wafer thin chicken, pinch of herbs and feta cheese. In oven for 5 mins. Lovely pizza!! Did the trick and satisfied my craving for take away!

Food looks good! B interesting to see if u do loose more doing the sf

I had a naughty(ish) night too hun! I had a few jd and cokes and really fancied something naughty so I compromised with myself and made a healthy pizza.

1 wholemeal thin with tomato puree, mushroom, spring onion, wafer thin chicken, pinch of herbs and feta cheese. In oven for 5 mins. Lovely pizza!! Did the trick and satisfied my craving for take away!

That "pizza" sounds good - nice and quick to throw together as well - much quicker than going out for the fancied take away!

Another day another dollar! It's my one year anniversary on the 17th so Thursday will be the final weigh in before I can tally up what I lost through out the whole year. Really hoping to lose 2 lbs this week so I'm being really good. I only went over a couple of points yesterday. Unheard of for me on a Saturday!!

Food today.
B - bacon medallions, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
L - butternut soup with a chicken salad thin.
D - Turkey cous cous
S - crumpet and compote, cherries, apple, banana, hot choc

Yummy breakfast

Oh good luck, looking forward to seeing how you got on over a whole year :) xx

Well done on 7.5 lbs char. That's awesome :)

Had a bit of a poop day. I hurt my back yesterday and I hate lazing about :(

food today.
B - berry toasts
l - soup and tuna sandwich
D - spag bog
S - cookie, crumpets and compote, banana, apple, hot choc

Thanx lovely,

This is probably a daft question but what are your berry toasts? It it just berries on toast or do you do anything with them?

Sarah xxx

Not a daft question at all. I should post recipes more ....

2 weight watchers thick sliced brown bread
spread with 2 tbsp's of quark
Add blueberries
sprinkle with cinnamon and sweetener. I use sugar cos I hate sweetener but only a tiny amount
Grill.

They're yummy :)

cherry and and orange compote
250g cherries de stoned and quartered
half an orange zest and juice

simmer for 25 minutes until it resembles jam. This is yummy and keeps for ages in a tub with a lid in the fridge (I doubled up on quantities too)

Omg, so wish my lunch wasn't already cooking. Both sound fabulous. Will try ASAP ;)

:)

my my food for today.

B - berry toasts
l - couscous, chick pea and roasted veg salad.
D - left over spag bog with wholewheat pasta.
S - crumpets with the last of my compote, banana, apple and a hot choc before bed.

Food looks good.

I've just made your compote and had it with crumpets and philly light. It's yum, thank you x

Oh I've never thought to have it with cream cheese. Mmmm I'll have to try that :)

bit of a late update today. Been very busy.

Food was -

B - bacon medallions, scrambled egg, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
L - cous cous.
D - salmon with a tangy tomato crust, balsamic cherry tomatoes, new potatoes, carrots and green beans.
S - half a wagon wheel, banana, options hot chocolate, two jd and Pepsi Max's! (That kind of day!!)

Weigh in tomorrow. Wonder how my second week of SS has gone :)

Good luck at wi!

Can wait to find out.

How on earth did you manage to stop at half a wagon wheel? :)

Xxx

Back