Embo's Journey. Lost 1 lb this week. 63 lbs total :)

I lost a pound. Was a little disappointed but I've lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks so when I think about it like that......

food is today has been abysmal. Already used up all my weeklies. It's just terrible at home right now and be totally turned to food today. At least I have the rest of the week to sort myself out. Only have 9 weeklies left though. I'll be taking this week one day at a time. Literally!

A lb is still good, sometimes a big loss is followed by a little one :-D dont b upset, ur doing great! 9 weeklies might b tough but I reckon its doable :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Sarah. I've woke up thinking ahhh bugger it. I'm not doing it this week. Can not be ARSED. But your message has changed my mind and now I'm thinking maybe I can.

Im im hungover though so this may be difficult!!!

Im glad I helped! keep positive!

Yes, a pound is a pound! Well done.
Everyone has a cr@p time now and again. Do your best with what you've got left this week. You will kick yourself if you give in and then gain that pound next week.
Good luck x

Thanks guys and Maria you're absolutely right. I would be absolutely gutted to gain that lb back :(

food yesterday was great and I did my 50 minute hard cardio DVD. Really didn't want to but I got it done and burned 544 calories.

Food today.

B - berry toasts.
L - bacon and mushroom omlette.
D - chicken breast steak, new potatoes, carrots and green beans.
S - nakd bar, crumpets and compote, pink and whites, banana and options hot chocolate.

That all comes to 30 pp. I'll also do my DVD and earn 10 AP's :)

Thats a brill day! I dint think about ap but u could always do exercise to earn extra ap if u really needed some extra pp :-D good for u for not giving in, I no its not easy, u should b so happy with urself....

Thanks guys and Maria you're absolutely right. I would be absolutely gutted to gain that lb back :(

food yesterday was great and I did my 50 minute hard cardio DVD. Really didn't want to but I got it done and burned 544 calories.

Food today.

B - berry toasts.
L - bacon and mushroom omlette.
D - chicken breast steak, new potatoes, carrots and green beans.
S - nakd bar, crumpets and compote, pink and whites, banana and options hot chocolate.

That all comes to 30 pp. I'll also do my DVD and earn 10 AP's :)

Wow, what a comeback! Great idea, putting some AP's into the back for when (or if) you need them. Very inspirational. Well done Embo.x

Thanks guys. I'm hoping being spot on with my food and hard exercise will get me my 2 lb loss I'm after this week.

Just done Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD again. Burned 530 cals. My husband is absolutely amazed because he's not seen me do it in over a year and he can't believe the difference in my fitness level. This DVD is hardcore too. You're literally covered in sweat by the end but the results are fantastic and my endorphins are pumping for the rest of the day :)

Thats great well done on the exercise, u r left feeling so good after exercise

Another late update but I've had a mega busy day today. I've over done it if I'm totally honest though!

We went shopping this morning then came home and had omlette for lunch. Then me, hubby, toddler and one of my teens went out for a family walk. I earned 6 ap's. Then came home and I did my DVD and earned another 10 ap's.
I then made a lovely roast dinner for the family and my mil came over. I made broccoli and Stilton soup, chicken, mash, roast potatoes, carrots, peas and gravy from scratch. For dessert we had chocolate torte :)

Now you see why I earned 16 AP's today!!!!

I'm aching like mad today and absolutely shattered. Had a bad night with the baby and he was ready to get up for the day at 6.30am.
Im hoping to get a nap later or I won't be able to do my DVD this tired. I'd probably end up injuring myself.

Food today.
B - bacon medallions, scrambled egg, mushrooms and tomatoes.
L - spinach soup and a ham salad thin. Muller light lemon yoghurt.
D - hm meatballs and wholewheat spaghetti.
S - crumpets and compote, 2 pink n whites, banana, pink lady apple and options hot choc

Omg that was a busy day yesterday! Rest day today I think :-D

I've already done my DVD Sarah. Rest day isn't until Wednesday but I'll still do dome light cardio even on rest day :)

burned 465 cals and I still have to walk into town and back for some bits I forgot yesterday.

Had a crap day today and tomorrow will be even worse. I'm so frickin proud of myself for not over eating though. I've wanted to sooooooo bad.

Food today was.

B - mini shredded wheat with skimmed milk, natural yoghurt, blueberries and cinnamon.
L - spinach soup and a ham salad thin.
D - hm chilli with brown rice.
S - small bag of twiglets, crumpets and compote, apple, banana and hot choc.

Did a dance DVD today and burned 264 cals. Also earned 2 AP's on my pedometer.

Hope all is ok ? Ur doing great food wise I bet u get a good loss this wk!

Thanks guys. No update yesterday as the day was as bad as I thought it would be! Today is the start if a new week and lots of healing for my family. I'm feeling more positive today :)

I stayed the same and I'm really glad about that. I had to work hard not to see a gain but this week I'll be working hard to see a decent loss. Definitely :)

thursdays are so hard though. I always want to binge because I have the lovely 49 weeklies! I refuse to dip into them on Thursdays though. No more weeklie dipping Thursdays for me!!

food today.
B - nothing.
L - ham salad thin. Packet of baked walkers.
D - pork loin steak, new potatoes, carrots, broccoli.
S - crumpets and compote, apple, banana, hot choc

Well done on the sts shows how far you have come its so easy to eat all around you when you are upset. Hope you and your family have a better week this week

Back