Embracing the small boob!

The cup size thing is confusing but when you go down a back size you go up a cup size which is right and what happened to you. So in actual fact your boobs stayed the same just the letters changed!

Hmmm, so by that count I should actually be a 34F, as I went down 2 back sizes. She did get me to try a 34F but there was huge gapage in the cups.

Dread to think what'll I'll be if I shift another 2 stone as planned!

Shirleen said:
See according to the rules you should be a 38F!!

Lol,well I have not been measured. I've dug out old bra,which fits perfect but is 38DD. my back has shrunk immensely and my boobage half dissapered. I've never been an F in my life,even when size 12. It all confuses me. X

hannata said:
but in theory you could also lose weight on both your back and in your actual boobs themselves...

I love the feeling of a good fitting bra, even the likes of evans relatively cheapy bras feel good when they're a proper fit :)

I agree I'm just repeating the rools!

I love the feeling of a good fitting bra, even the likes of evans relatively cheapy bras feel good when they're a proper fit :)

I'm in a cheapy Asda one but my god does it feel like heaven! And my self confidence today is through the roof, funny how something like a well fitting bra can influence other things like that! Might have to go buy myself some more!

I'm missing my boobage! I've gone from 42DD to 38 DD , I'm quite excited to try that wonder bra every day now. I've never fit in them ;)

Me and my friend have always been bigger girls and the one thing that we say we can't wait for is to be able to wear a wonderbra as we've never been able to before EVER... sounds ridiculous but so called push up bras etc for people with wider backs and bigger boobs never seem to enhance anything in our experience, they just look pretty on the hanger! It's a whole different story when you actually have more than a handful hanging in them :8855:

PhatAss said:
Me and my friend have always been bigger girls and the one thing that we say we can't wait for is to be able to wear a wonderbra as we've never been able to before EVER... sounds ridiculous but so called push up bras etc for people with wider backs and bigger boobs never seem to enhance anything in our experience, they just look pretty on the hanger! It's a whole different story when you actually have more than a handful hanging in them :8855:

Maybe it's because I'm thick, but surely wonderbras are for ladies with only a handful to make them look more?

Maybe it's because I'm thick, but surely wonderbras are for ladies with only a handful to make them look more?

I think it's just the fact that we've never been able to wear one when friends of ours have and eventually we will be able to... Here's hoping! :)

PhatAss said:
I think it's just the fact that we've never been able to wear one when friends of ours have and eventually we will be able to... Here's hoping! :)

Gotcha!

Back