Emergency!!

Thankyou muchly i think it has really helped been on this site every day it's very encouraging XX

I totally agree with you! SO pleased I found this site :D - Woo Hoo!

Well yesterday i can't figure out if i was naughty or not because i didn't count my syns properly which i know is really naught so today i'm going to be really really good and hope for the best, i can't stop eating past with red pesto and low fat mayo , only i go a bit crazy with it i think i need to add pasata instead of the pesto as it's two and half every tbsp and mayo is just as bad gggrrrrr i need another easy comfort food it was ok when it was low fat super noodles there free and i was getting through bucket loads, am goning to try a pasta and go today with no butter or maybe just a bit of butter, and for tea i was gonna try a green day lasagne cause i'm feeling a bit adventurous. I'm babysitting tonight though and my nephew (aka THE BOY" wants me to bake cookies with him mmmm temptation i don't think i can resist but i will be strong i will take my choc options and fromage frais, i'm gonna get mini milks too there not many syns at all. sorry to ramble i think i might be excited cause it's friday.

well done on ya loss hun!!!
why dont u put ya daily diary up here it might make ya stick to ya syns properly and then we can let ya no if there is other things ya can to ya day to fill ya up xxx

Well yesterday i can't figure out if i was naughty or not because i didn't count my syns properly which i know is really naught so today i'm going to be really really good and hope for the best, i can't stop eating past with red pesto and low fat mayo , only i go a bit crazy with it i think i need to add pasata instead of the pesto as it's two and half every tbsp and mayo is just as bad gggrrrrr i need another easy comfort food it was ok when it was low fat super noodles there free and i was getting through bucket loads, am goning to try a pasta and go today with no butter or maybe just a bit of butter, and for tea i was gonna try a green day lasagne cause i'm feeling a bit adventurous. I'm babysitting tonight though and my nephew (aka THE BOY" wants me to bake cookies with him mmmm temptation i don't think i can resist but i will be strong i will take my choc options and fromage frais, i'm gonna get mini milks too there not many syns at all. sorry to ramble i think i might be excited cause it's friday.

You could try using extra light cream cheese with your pasta to give you that creamy texture - it melts down quite well and is only 1.5 syns per 28g. Alternatively if you still like your mayo, Hellmans Extra Light is only 1.5 syns for 2 tablespoons (!) and still tastes great!

Which is the best extra light cream cheese? i don't like the extra light mayo it reminds me alot of wall paper paste and i imagine if you really needed to you could use it instead of wood glue! Everyone in the office just had butties from the buttie shop and i was really good and had my beans on toast with scrambled egg. i have to wear a bikini in january so the big guns are coming out mwuhahahahaha

stupid stupid alcohol have been pretty good and then i get drunk and have a kebab i was having a red day but i think i had bout twenty syns more than i should have had so i'm having five sns only today i have been doing so well and now i'm scared i will have thrown myself totally off course and to top it off i dont have a weigh in wed because i'm in london on business it's bloody rubbish i have that horrible sinking feeling that has been replaced by feeling really positive alateley. i suppose if i'm extra good this week it will be ok i could kick myself though

Ah alcohol - the downfall of many a good SW girlie....!
Don't worry, draw a line under and all that, back on plan. As for no WI this week, that gives you 2 weeks to do damage limitation!
Godd luck.

I understand how you feel. I went WAY overboard with the Red wine on Friday night and felt cr**p the next day for falling off the plan and because I was so hungiover :sigh:

I agree with Melanie though... draw a line under it and limit the damage by getting straight back on the plan. That's what I've done, and I feel better for that, at least. You can do this - we all can! :D x

I understand how you feel. I went WAY overboard with the Red wine on Friday night and felt cr**p the next day for falling off the plan and because I was so hungiover :sigh:

I agree with Melanie though... draw a line under it and limit the damage by getting straight back on the plan. That's what I've done, and I feel better for that, at least. You can do this - we all can! :D x

well yesterfday i was very grown up and i made a lasagne , it was amazing although i have discovered i do not own many cooking utensils to say i cook so much, so anyways the cat was very curious to see what the pasta sheets tasted like as well as the mushrooms and the quorn and in the end i spent more time warding her off with a wooden spoon than i did cooking. Anyways i think i may have gone slightly over on my syns yesterday but not to worry as i'm having a low syn day

toast with i cant believe it's not butter 2.5
super noodles 3.5

pasta n go

i am a little upset i'm missing my weigh in this week but i'm sure it will just make me extra determined for next week i need to get a handle on these high syn days there putting me right off, on the flip sifde though i have managed to leave all the party sized mars bars in the fridge even though there only 5 syns yay me.

well ladies i maintained which was a relief i hadn undone all my hard work i'm now looking forward to having a really strict week and seeing how well ido so wish me look.

ok i have discovered slimming world low syn lasagne and there is no way that i can have lost weight with all the food i have eaten this weekend haha only 2 days to way in, lasagne also seems to cause adult acne i haven been so spotty since i was a teenager people keep asking me who my friends are !!

GGGOOOOOODDD! This is my second week maintaining and i have gone from being like four pounds ahead of goal to half a pound behi8nd doing some serious dieting this week gonna try some success express and body magic see if i cant rack up a three and a half get a pound ahead again i want that stone sticker before xmas even if it kills mee! on a lighter note though i did get slimmer of the month and bagged myself a little fridge magnet lol and i even made a friend at group last night but unfortunately they will be going back to there old group next week grrrrrrr haha oh well i'll keep trying with mine i think there a bit clicky but not to worry!!

GGGOOOOOODDD! This is my second week maintaining and i have gone from being like four pounds ahead of goal to half a pound behi8nd doing some serious dieting this week gonna try some success express and body magic see if i cant rack up a three and a half get a pound ahead again i want that stone sticker before xmas even if it kills mee! on a lighter note though i did get slimmer of the month and bagged myself a little fridge magnet lol and i even made a friend at group last night but unfortunately they will be going back to there old group next week grrrrrrr haha oh well i'll keep trying with mine i think there a bit clicky but not to worry!!

Oh no, how annoying! I think Success Express is a good idea, people always seem to do well on that and I lost 3 lbs the week that I tried it :)

Definitely recommend the Body Magic too, I've been doing loads lately and had a 3lb loss this week, so go for it, Honey! x

ok week has not gone entirely to plan and evil ex took me for a meal which totally scuppered my syn free week, but on the lighter side i did join the gym i am now deciding that to account for my synful ness i will have to do lots of cardio i'm actually really looking forward too it as the gym is really posh gonna go swimming and running every night will help me keep busy too as i've been watching my eating habits and the majority of the naughtiness is at night (ironic) and when i am bored so if i'm at the gym i won't eat.

Back