Emergency!!

Started at the gym and was pleasantly surprised to find that i can still watch hollyoaks whilst using the treadmill hehe felt quite good for going but now i'm panicing that come weigh in i will be over because muscle weighs a little more than fat. I am also really proud of myself there was a tub of hagen daz in the fridge i did cheat cause i took a few mouthfuls then i threw the rest away i was v v happy and also two packs of biscuits from now on people are not allowed to bring food to my house.

I like watching telly at the gym (while exercising still though!) it makes it seem a bit easier and the time passes without you noticing it. I do find it easier when tempting things aren't in the house but my boyf just doesn't get that, so I have to try and be strong!!!

they are banned now the only things in my fridge are onions and i am growing them there myself that and some penicillin on the top shelf. hehe

LOL!!

I tend to do my penicillin growing at work, I keep leaving mugs in the stock-cupboard and forgetting about them until their able to crawl out by themselves.......

i do the same thing on my desk till someone goes "why are there no teaspoons" i think they think i'm planning to use them to escape lmao

Tunneling out with a teaspoon would take a long time.....I'd catch a ride on my penicillin monster, I reckon it could run quite fast with all the cold tea and pencils I've been feeding it on.....

wow penicillin monster i need to grow me one of those !! lol oh dear well i started with a programme at the gym last night and thought i was going to die at one point i do think there is a point were so much blood flows to your muscles and heart there is none left for your head there must be a cut off point and i think i hit it last night it's somewere near delirium and that place were you have your third glass of wine it would be enjoyable if you could breathe or could stop to enjoy it but the thought of stopping almost requires too much effort at this mysterious point i think i am going to name it (hell on earth) all i could think was there must be an easier way to do this and i had visions of liposuction and posh spice and at one point a faint halloucenation of a stick of asparagous. Then when it was done and gracefully crawled off the escelator with all the dignity of a baboon i actually felt really really good about myself... watch this space hehe

Well done! :)
I'm still skillfully avoiding exercise at the moment..... :rolleyes:

Ploys for avoiding exercise -
Repeated claims of tiredness..... sudden need to begin watching TV programs with numerous parts spread over prolonged periods of time/days/weeks........ extended periods spent on minimins talking about going to the gym at some point.......

wow penicillin monster i need to grow me one of those !! lol oh dear well i started with a programme at the gym last night and thought i was going to die at one point i do think there is a point were so much blood flows to your muscles and heart there is none left for your head there must be a cut off point and i think i hit it last night it's somewere near delirium and that place were you have your third glass of wine it would be enjoyable if you could breathe or could stop to enjoy it but the thought of stopping almost requires too much effort at this mysterious point i think i am going to name it (hell on earth) all i could think was there must be an easier way to do this and i had visions of liposuction and posh spice and at one point a faint halloucenation of a stick of asparagous. Then when it was done and gracefully crawled off the escelator with all the dignity of a baboon i actually felt really really good about myself... watch this space hehe

Oooh, that' fab news! Keep me updated on how you get on, Honey. I've been doing DIY around the house last few days and it feels like I've been to the gym - i ache all over :( x

i have been v v v v naughty will i have time to redeem myself by wed who knows hehe i went thew gym that night and had approxamately 1 syn yesterday will do the same today i think too

wine is evil!! all i had to eat yesterday was a sandwich but i reckon i drank two and a half bottles of wine which is like a million syns i do not feel well today at all and i had to come to work grrr i have just eaten crisps to try cheer myself up but all i have done is make myself feel worse and i mised my weigh in i am a bad dieter have emailed my consultant to see if she does a group on a thursday but i don't think she does and i think i had a gain this week anyway. stupid stupid wine.

Wine is my 'brand' of downfall too...... :party0036:

well i have got in the habit of drinking taboo but you cant really share a bottle of that when you go out with your mates it's so expensive too, not to worry i'm 100% focuse this weekend and till next wed i have to have a loss of about 4 so no syns for ria hehe

well i'm a lityttle disappointed that i have been put in food diary considering this is not a food diary more a rant diary, i am ill i have the lurgy again which means i haven been counting my syns really really strictly but i have been better than the last few weeks so thats a start i suppose. I went to the clothes show last week and bought a shirt now it doesn fit so what i'm gonna do is put it with my size 12 jeans and that is going to be mtarget outfit it's not really dressy but i think it's good to have something to aim for. I also think that my boobs might be shrinking which is the only place i didn't want the weight to go from but when i put my bra on this morning there was a distinct lack of bulge there but not to worry if it's going from therte it's going from everywhere else too. I also discovered the steam room at the gym on saturday lots of glittery lights and aromatherapy not that helpful to the diet but my new fave thing lol

well i'm a lityttle disappointed that i have been put in food diary considering this is not a food diary more a rant diary, i am ill i have the lurgy again which means i haven been counting my syns really really strictly but i have been better than the last few weeks so thats a start i suppose. I went to the clothes show last week and bought a shirt now it doesn fit so what i'm gonna do is put it with my size 12 jeans and that is going to be mtarget outfit it's not really dressy but i think it's good to have something to aim for. I also think that my boobs might be shrinking which is the only place i didn't want the weight to go from but when i put my bra on this morning there was a distinct lack of bulge there but not to worry if it's going from therte it's going from everywhere else too. I also discovered the steam room at the gym on saturday lots of glittery lights and aromatherapy not that helpful to the diet but my new fave thing lol

Hey Princessria,

I'm still a little confused by all this changing around, but hey ho!

Shame about the boobs isn't it... last time I lost weight mine shrunk too. It's a real pain :sigh:

Steam rooms are fab! I love em and after a while, you'll really notice the difference in your skin. I haven't had one in a while, so might have to sort that out! Which gym do you go to? x

have just joined jjb it's expensive but like i saifd i don't have kids so it's nice to have a few luxuries isn't it. my boobs were always quite big but the last stone just made em huuge i'm hoping they don't end up looking erm... deflated lol

well bloody xmas was a nightmare i managed to keep relatively sane i had a few total days off and just tried to maintain in between i went off the rails for just over two week and i think i have put bout 3 pounds on , so fingers crossed for me ladies i have had kebabs and everything but i did manage to pop to the gym a couple of times.

Back