Emilie's Christmas Challenge

the first three days this week i was on lipotrim vlcd, which worked but i struggled to stick to it and was miserable whilst on it, so i decided to do cc and exercise instead as i have done it before and i already had a kickstart, which is the hardest part for me. I love yoghurts too. Why do you eat silly on the weekends? when you go out? try to choose low cal options instead. If i drink i choose vodka and diet coke for example its lowest cal. All the fast food restaurants will have lower calorie options. ooh and keep up with a food diary so you can keep track of how many you have eaten.

the first three days this week i was on lipotrim vlcd, which worked but i struggled to stick to it and was miserable whilst on it, so i decided to do cc and exercise instead as i have done it before and i already had a kickstart, which is the hardest part for me. I love yoghurts too. Why do you eat silly on the weekends? when you go out? try to choose low cal options instead. If i drink i choose vodka and diet coke for example its lowest cal. All the fast food restaurants will have lower calorie options. ooh and keep up with a food diary so you can keep track of how many you have eaten.
lol u were the same as me then on vlcd, ive lost 4 stone on the CD but ate silly in the 6 weeks hoilday break i.e one stone back on now.
i may still have my shakes, and bars still a day and add fruits and yogurts still. ith exercise i must still loose a few lbs each week then.
i know i wont go into ketosis with the added foods dats all good.

i go out alot the weekends clubbing meals out so tend to have it off but may make that just a saturday night off in stead of sunday too lol.

and because i know i can wear size 10 clothes it really gave me that skinny feeling. I so want to get back into them now.x

same here, i have so many size 10 and 12 clothes that dont fit, i want to wear them again. like i said try to choose lower calorie versions on your day off will help, and dont eat just for the sake of it like i used to.

Hey,

I'm Lianne, I have a xmas goal of getting into a size 10. Think I have a stone to lose but really need to get on the scales to be sure.

I'm planning on having less than 1500 a day and excercising 3 times week and would be happy to lose 1lb - 2lb each week.

Could I join in with you guys? We can motivate eachother. I haven't seen your diaries yet though....

of course you can. i havn't started posting what i have eaten yet, if people want me to i will. the more motivation the better!

Hey,

I'm Lianne, I have a xmas goal of getting into a size 10. Think I have a stone to lose but really need to get on the scales to be sure.

I'm planning on having less than 1500 a day and excercising 3 times week and would be happy to lose 1lb - 2lb each week.

Could I join in with you guys? We can motivate eachother. I haven't seen your diaries yet though....
welcome oohh yes this is what i like lots of support, we can all help one another and we all have a smallish amount to loose.!

and are dreaming about our size 10's AGAIN lol.

i will add my daily menu's each evening once ive added it all up. Im aiming on sticking around 600-800 week days and 1000 on the weekends.!!

brill - I'm sure we can all do it with a bit of motivation from eachother. I've just bought my size 10 dress which I plan to wear on new years eve. My waist needs to be 27" to fit into eeek. Think I'm 3 inches off that at the minute so I'll be concentrating particularily on the belly area; doing crunches etc.

I've already got a diary on here under Lianne's diary if you want to see what I'm doing.

Good luck girls - looking forward to reading your diaries. x

if you want to tone up your middle quickly the best thing i have found is wii fit - doing the hula hooping really works all your stomach muscles!

pledged weightloss for week 1

Im sat here looking at buttery biscuits lol :mad:

so to keep me on track id like to loose 4 lbs for my first week: copy and paste yours! week 1.!

shanny pledge's 4 lbs:p

good idea. Dont eat them! think how great you are gonna look in your dress at xmas! will update mine a bit later, supposed to be doing work, lol.

Ok so today i have eaten:
Breakfast - Muller Corner Bio Yoghurt and Granola. Coffee
Lunch - Half carton of Winter Veg Soup and a Wholemeal Roll
Snack - Go ahead oat square and a cup of tea
Dinner - Weight Watchers Lasagne and a petit filous yoghurt.
Total of 1000 calories. Also 1 litre of water.

I did interval training on my treadmill for 40mins and burnt 310 calories.

How did everyone else do today?

Morning ladies I did well yesterday I had
Mullier light yogurt
Strawberry shake
Apple
Thai soup
=605
I am using up my VLCD products as I have hundreds left.
1.5 water :) x

well done. i still didnt lose any weight last night though! i dont understand. My other half says i look a lot slimmer and toned though. Think i am going to have to eat less.

Well done on your loss and commitment so far!

There are a million and one reasons why you would not lose weight over night, please stop tourturing yourself Emilie!

I admit that I do hop on the scales a few mornings a week, just to check I am on track for my weigh in day. However I only count what I weigh on a Saturday morning as my true weight. Weighing yourself once a week at the same time and on the same day is the most reliable and valid way to tell how many pounds you have lost.

Be careful about hopping on and off the scales every morning, it is not a true reflection of your hard work and I would hate for it to demotivate you!

Keep on trucking

x

well done. i still didnt lose any weight last night though! i dont understand. My other half says i look a lot slimmer and toned though. Think i am going to have to eat less.
Emilie be patient hun PLEASE!! u are eating fine, u have got 59 days to shrink plenty of time x

Come on ladies stop hiding lol

well an ok day really im sat here starving i could cry went into the kitchen to put a chicken pastie in the oveb 500 kcals.
stood there taliking to myself out of it, and i did arrggghh.

today : shake
ham salad
apple
another shake = 670 eaten today.

Well done Shanny, excellent will power!!!... Did the dog get the pasty?

x

Pets are good for eating forbidden pasties, lol!!!

Ok day today, although wish I'd gone to the gym, for some reason O/H is being a grumpy bear, it would have been nice to get away and let him put his toys back in the pram!!! lol!!!

x

Back