Emilie's Christmas Challenge

Pets are good for eating forbidden pasties, lol!!!

Ok day today, although wish I'd gone to the gym, for some reason O/H is being a grumpy bear, it would have been nice to get away and let him put his toys back in the pram!!! lol!!!

x
lol and u wanted to go to the gym today aswell, bless ya. also your weight loss is fabby is that all on CC?x

Yup all cc, just wish I had the inch loss to match... got no idea where the three stone has come from as I've only dropped one sodding dress size!!!

Oh well, are you over the dreaded pasty incident now?

thank you, night night x

sorry guys i was doing wii fit. I didnt do any exercise today but i did spend the day shopping in town so it was walking i guess. was so knackered tonight that i couldnt be bothered to go on the treadmill. SO i did some wii fit instead.
Breakfast - 1x boiled egg and 1x piece of toast. Coffee.
Lunch - Jacket potato with cottage cheese. Tea.
Snack - Tea and pret a manger skinny popcorn
Dinner - Stir fry and noodles
Evening.... Weight watchers crisps.
only 1 bottle of water....
Calories 1150.

Hoping to do better tomorrow. I am getting my hair cut and dyed tomorrow so hoping that will make me more motivated.

Well done on resisting that pasty, you dont need it, its pure fat and eating it late at night would go straight on as fat anyway. You are doing so much better than me. Keep it up!

sorry guys i was doing wii fit. I didnt do any exercise today but i did spend the day shopping in town so it was walking i guess. was so knackered tonight that i couldnt be bothered to go on the treadmill. SO i did some wii fit instead.
Breakfast - 1x boiled egg and 1x piece of toast. Coffee.
Lunch - Jacket potato with cottage cheese. Tea.
Snack - Tea and pret a manger skinny popcorn
Dinner - Stir fry and noodles
Evening.... Weight watchers crisps.
only 1 bottle of water....
Calories 1150.

Hoping to do better tomorrow. I am getting my hair cut and dyed tomorrow so hoping that will make me more motivated.

Well done on resisting that pasty, you dont need it, its pure fat and eating it late at night would go straight on as fat anyway. You are doing so much better than me. Keep it up!
Looking good Emilie stop being so hard on yourself hun, im out the weekend so gonna saving my caloires for then.

im heading for the gym tonight at 5:30pm spin class is a must lol.

have a good day x

hey. You're all doing so well on so little calories - I'd be fainting off on so little but I need to step up now and have no more than 1100 for my 2lb a week target.

Emilie -You have given me the motivation to dust off my wii fit! I'll be hoola hooping it large this evening.

my diet today is

Sandwich and fruit (500)
vegetable curry and rice (500)
cruch bar (130)

Hi girls, can I join you? :) I'm 11st 4lb and I want to get down to at least 10st 7lb for xmas, so 11lb needs to come off! Just worked out that equates to 1.375lb (lol) a week, so with a 2lb a week loss I might be able to clear 16lb and get to 10st 2lb...

And Emilie, I jump on the scales a few mornings a week too just to see how I'm doing, but like Lindsey I only record Sunday's loss. I find desperately avoiding the scales all week just makes me obsessed, and if I don't like what I see on weigh day then I feel really disappointed after the suspense of the week! As long as weighing often doesn't demotivate you, and you understand that there could be many reasons why your weight hasn't changed, then I don't think it's a bad thing?

well i'm still jumping on the scales most mornings but trying not to get disheartened and keep it up anyway, i figure it has to come off eventually. Lost 0.5lb last night so im getting there slowly.

Had my hair cut to my shoulders today, it looks good but gonna take some getting used to as i had long hair before. Blonder too.

I'm trying to decide whether to go on the treadmill or not today, got a lecture at 5-6 and then will be putting the baby to bed by myself as other half is going to work. Could fit it in the afternoon but can i be bothered? I will go on wii fit tonight again anyway.

Here's what i have eaten today:
Breakfast - 2x pieces of brown toast. tea.
Lunch - weight watchers tomato and basil soup and a wholemeal roll. tea
Dinner - will be stir fry and noodles

Emilie yes u can be bothered u will feel great afterwards.
I'm going gym this evening I've nibbled on crisps this afternoon but suppose will burn it off then at spin class.
I'm drink my water now had 1.5 so far.

Emilie the weight will disappear chicken. X

Well i had a weight watchers meal instead for tea as well as grapes and strawberries and a fromage frais. I did go on my treadmill but i only had time for 11 minutes/100 calories before i had to go to my lecture. I havnt done wii fit tonight as i had to get reading done instead for uni. so i have eaten 1000 calories today. i do walk to uni and back too which is 15mins each way. how is everyone else getting on?

Well done Emilie, keep it up! The weight will come off you, your doing really well.

I do go to the gym 4 times a week, but also tempted to get Wii Fit out for the nights I dont go.....

Well last night i went to a halloween party so i had some vodka and some crisps and dips. but i kept an eye on how much i ate so i didnt just eat for the sake of it. I have lost 1lb in the last few days, not loads but it is coming off.

Well done Emilie :) moderation is key methinks, you don't wanna feel deprived. I had a two finger Kit Kat last night but counted it in my calories so it's all good :D

Still doing ok eating wise, have eaten 1000 calories again today.
Breakfast - 2x toast with light spread. coffee.
Lunch - weetabix with semi skimmed milk
Dinner - chilli and wedges ww meal.
Snack - oat square and tea. coffee. 2x pieces of turkey and grapes.

Havnt done any exercise but have done walking whilst shopping. will do wii fit in a bit. how is everyone else doing?

You're doing well :D 2lb off for me this week so it's going good here as well :)

next start

well i was ill all last week so didnt eat very well, i have had pizza twice, chinese, mcdonalds, chocolate cake, crisps but i didnt really enjoy them and i was never full, i just kept eating and it makes me feel crap. its so expensive and i just stuff it in so fast. i dont know why i do it as i dont gain anything from it.

my scales say i only put 1.5lb back on so thats good. wii fit says i am the same weight so i'm going by that from now on.

today is my new start, i'm counting my calories and exercising again. wish me luck!

how is everyone else doing?

well i was ill all last week so didnt eat very well, i have had pizza twice, chinese, mcdonalds, chocolate cake, crisps but i didnt really enjoy them and i was never full, i just kept eating and it makes me feel crap. its so expensive and i just stuff it in so fast. i dont know why i do it as i dont gain anything from it.

my scales say i only put 1.5lb back on so thats good. wii fit says i am the same weight so i'm going by that from now on.

today is my new start, i'm counting my calories and exercising again. wish me luck!

how is everyone else doing?
hiya i was wondering where u had gone, hope your restart has been good? x

Back