Emilie's Christmas Challenge

Hi Emilie, I'm new here but read you recent posts and wanted to say a huge congrats first of all on losing the weight. You started where I am now and I hope to reach where you have!

Don't beat yourself up for slipping, we all do, especially when ill. Be happy it's only 1.5lb! Those last 10 will be off in no time!

Hope to see you around the board! C xxx

thank you, that made me feel a bit better! Yes my restart has been good, havnt even eaten 1000 calories yet today! got to go food shopping in a minute so i wont be sat on the sofa, which will help me resist the kitchen. I havn't found it as hard to get back on track this time, i guess i had got used to eating less. I dont think 1.5lb is much i know i can lose that and more in the next week so feeling really good atm. Is everyone else still on track?

hi guys, sorry i have MIA for while! i have gone off track and cant stop eating, i need a big kick up the bum to get back on track. me, oh and baby have been ill for what feels like a month on and off, and i have the stress of uni work all due now. i wont reach my goal for xmas but if i get back on track now i can make a big dent! i aim to have lost all of my extra weight by may as we are going to try to concieve again, yay. help needed to get back on track guys! help!!!

:copon: Come on lady, get back with the programme!!! x

hey guys, how are you all doing? are you still on track?

I am back on track again, 4 days so far, and have lost 1.5lbs in 3 days, which isnt loads but at least its coming off again. I'm taking Alli pills at every meal but i think i need to do more exercise as im doing hardly anything atm. I need to start going for a daily walk, but i have trouble motivating myself to get outside and go, i love it when i'm there/finished so i dont know why!

well I lost another pound last night, yay! i'm only half a pound away from my first mini goal and the lowest weight i have been since having Jamie. I have a christmas ball to go to on tuesday where i want to wear a nice dress, and i'm going shopping in London wednesday, so they are keeping me on track atm.

Back