Emilie's Easter Challenge

Emilie

Hey guys, you may have seen i had a christmas diary in december, but i am now aiming for easter. I'm a mum to a one year old, and also a student at Southampton University. I want to continue losing the weight i gained whilst pregnant.

I want to reach 12st by february, only 3lbs to go now, and my ling term goal is 10st by Easter/end of April. have been doing really well for the last week or so and have lost 5lbs so far this year, fingers crossed i can keep it up! I am aiming to lose 2lbs per week as that is definatley achieveable. I am eating 1100 to 1300 calories a day and aiming to exercise EVERY day. So far i have only missed 1 day. Exercising will be my exercise bike or treadmill, or long walks. As well as wii fit to tone up and exercise dvds. I am taking Alli pills as well because i find it keeps me on track with my eating.

This is more than about losing weight this time, i was so unhappy after christmas that i had to do something about it, its about my mental wellbeing and health as well, i am eating more fruit and veg, taking vitamins and exercising. I feel so much better already that i dont want to give up!

I want to fit in all my summer clothes again by easter when the weather gets warmer, as well as get healthy and lose all my baby weight and more before getting pregnant again with #2.

I will update with exercise done and what i have eaten every day, as well as my weight.

Wish me Luck! P.s feel free to chat to me. All motivation/advice appreciated.

Ok so today i had:

B - big pot petit filous, innocent smoothie and coffee.
L - Baked beans on brown toast
D - Weight watchers Lasagne and a small petit filous.
S - Baked walkers crisps. 1x chocolate and a coffee.

Total: 1170 calories

Exercise: 30 mins on treadmill, 260 calories.

Last edited:
today 1100 calories

b - muller yoghurt/coffee
l - pitta, crisps yoghurt
d - chilli
s - hot chocolate

exercise - 16 minutes bike - 150 calories

Back