Emily's 6 month countdown diary.

Ah can't believe I've not posted for a week! I'm seriously slacking! Although the good news is that I've still been sticking to the healthy eating this time and I'm quite proud of myself for that. The lasagne was amazing, I only had a small bit though and it was totally worth it. Mm mm. The beach party was also good! Didn't touch any of the good stuff aka wine :) I did have a sneaky glass at the weekend though, woops.

Thanks Michelle! I'll have a look at your diary although from reading your post, it sounds like you've got the right attitude and I'm sure you'll do epic :)

Todays foodage:

- A clementine and apple.
- A chicken wrap with loads of salad and home made chilli mayo (super low fat).
- Bolognese stuffed mushrooms with a little bit of pasta and lots of sweetcorn, peas, grated carrot and courgettes.
- A small packet of yoghurt raisins.
- Strawberries.

I'm also going gym'ing and swimming tonight with Liam so that should be fun. My weekly gym schedule now looks like this:

Monday: 30 minutes gym and 20 lengths in the swimming pool.
Tuesday: 10 minutes gym, 1 hour of aqua aerobics and then 20 lengths.
Wednesday: 1 hour of Zumba.
Thursday: 30 minutes gym and 20 lengths.
Friday: 1 hour of Zumba and 15 lengths.

I'm still keeping weekends off but I might go swimming this Saturday if I get bored! I'm so motivated at the moment. I've also massively up'd my water intake so I'm hoping that shall help. I think I'm going to start weighing myself though because I can't feel any difference in my body so maybe I do need to see actual figures to prove to myself it's working... who knows. Might be worth a try!

Hope you're weeks been good everyone! Love x

wow where do you get all your energy from after working all day?! id like some of that

:)

Back