emilys celebrity slim diary

Emilyx

Silver Member
hey there

well i keep coming back and forth to this diet and ive decided enough is enough! i like it and its easy to follow so im now making a diary in this section so i can stick to it. no excuses this time. its nearly christmas and i want to get into my christmas dress so ive decided to do this diet until 1/2 weeks before christmas and then slowly reintroduce carbs and then if i need to lose more ill come back to this on 8th jan (little ones birthday is the 7th)

im currently 11st4lbs (gained 2lbs in nearly a week but think its down to totm) & would like to get into the 9s soon.

day 1 today and already had a caramel shake and a alpen light bar. nom nom.

so thats day 1 nearly done and over with, pretty easy so far. i know with this plan i wont feel like poop doing school run with the little one as when id do juddd, the down days would be a killer as it'd seem that 500 cals weren't enough for me lol (id feel dizzy and nearly throw up)

about to have my last snack of a muller light yoghurt & thats me done for the day :)

xxx

day 2, woke up bloated :/ think its due to the fact i drank 4l of water yesterday.

daily weigh in shows a 2lb loss :) so im back down to 11st2lb. hope im in the 10s next week!

had my first shake of the day, think we're off out later so i might miss a snack lol but that'll be okay!

xx

Well done Emily, I'm on day 13 today but have had a couple of naughties the last couple of days which has resulted in 1.5lbs gain. Back on track today though. Those 10s are fast approaching for you! Xx

Back